IT.COM

Hi All, Newbie Here Looking to Learn the Domain Flipping Business

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Catchy Website Names

Established Member
Impact
Hi Everyone.

My first post and I'm so excited to be here.

I've been making websites and doing SEO for the last 15 years and every now and again I'm asked to find the odd domain name.

Been thinking about setting up a Domain selling business for quite a while and a few weeks ago decided to give it a go.

So I've teamed up with a work colleague and we have invested £500 into buying domains. I've made a website and now we are looking to start selling.

So far we've tried the Facebook Groups, Twitter and GoDaddy Auctions. No luck yet, in fact, the GoDaddy Auctions seem like a complete waste of time, there are just so many auctions that end at exactly the same time that it seems impossible to even get any listing seen. I believe we have some good domains but we can't even give them away!

So here I am looking to learn how to sell. We've got our starter domains and looking to learn how to sell them. We just can't wait to make that first sale so we can see that it does work.

I hope it's allowed as because I don't want to be flagged on my first post, I'm going to leave a few images below of some of the domains we have.

If you managed to read this far, I do go on a bit, have a great day.

Laptop-Surgeon.png

Pounds-Dollars.png

Bike-Mountains.jpg

Car-Valeting.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi and welcome. Took a look at your site, I think a few of your names have potential and you're on the right track with naming. Catchy website names as a portfolio site is a name that seems end-user friendly to me, it's something they would understand. Several other marketplaces you may try listing at as well if you would like to peruse under this NP section for consideration:
https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-marketplace-reviews.234/

•••
Hi and welcome. Took a look at your site, I think a few of your names have potential and you're on the right track with naming. Catchy website names as a portfolio site is a name that seems end-user friendly to me, it's something they would understand. Several other marketplaces you may try listing at as well if you would like to peruse under this NP section for consideration:
https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-marketplace-reviews.234/
Thank you for looking at our site and the kind comments. I'm just about to look at the link you posted now. Just a quick question if you don't mind.

I did read that you can list domains for sale here but I think I read that they have to be sold through NamePros. Is there some sort of system in place for this or is it just a case of listing a domain and pushing it to the buyer if you sell. I'm not really sure about it, to be honest.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to nps! Take plenty of time to read and learn here before jumping in too far.

•••
Hello and welcome to nps! Take plenty of time to read and learn here before jumping in too far.
Thank you. I must admit, I do tend to just jump in. I'm having a good read through some of the threads at the moment.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome, this isn't the section to show your names like that though.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back