Dynadot

Hi All from Pakistan

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sherax

Established Member
Impact
Hi there. I am Sheraz. From Pakistan. I am new in domaining business.
I had a basic question if anyone could help.

If we buy a domain from a different registrar, lets say namecheap and I want to transfer my domain to godaddy, is it possible to do it so?
And if yes, would it be free or they would cost anything?

Thanks in advance.
Sheraz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Ur question is tooo goood but i am also new here so i am unawared from this
They just told me yes it is possible and you have to pay 1 year registration fee on receiving side.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
QUOTE="Sherax, post: 6198633, member: 1000307"]They just told me yes it is possible and you have to pay 1 year registration fee on receiving side.[/QUOTE]
Ok

•••
Hello @Sherax !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
!دیکھا سکول نہ جانےکا انجام

•••
•••
Hey there @Sherax
Since my fellow members answered your questions..all that left for me to do is ..
IMG_20170406_164100.jpg

•••
•••
Welcome Sheraz! Glad to have you here at NamePros!

•••
•••
Thank you brother.
And is it possible with all other registraars? Even little ones too? Do all allow to transfer?

Hello Sheraz .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

In theory all registrars MUST allow you to transfer your domain to any other registrar of your choosing. This rule is one of the main ICANN rules (ICANN is the organization that sets the rules for domains and lots of things to do with the internet)

Sometimes there are minor restrictions like you can't transfer in the first 60 days, or if you domain payment is past due. Some registrars also can make it difficult and slow .. but it should always be possible in theory.

Good luck moving forward in your domaining adventures! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back