Dynadot

domain Hey is cheapcbd.xyz a good domain name?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon Tippett

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No, stay away from .xyz domains, they just wont sell to end-users

•••
Ok so how much do u think i could sell it for?

•••
Top quality keywords hardly sell for anything in .XYZ. A domain like this really has no value.

Brad

•••
•••
With the right outreach strategy you can find a buyer for a .xyz. Sampledoc.xyz just sold for $4,100.

Some other recent sales of .xyz:
- Yours.xyz for $2,995
- mp3.xyz for $600
- Iloveyou.xyz for $2,995

I'd recommend getting in touch with dispensaries or startups in the cannabis industry to let them know it's available.

•••
In 2019 .xyz has 10 reported sales for $12,000.

•••
You can enjoy any domain name. Develop it, etc.

I have seen some nice .xyz websites.

As far as investment goes, it looks like you've already grabbed it so best of luck..but, you could have made a better choice.

Sometimes we have to learn on our own.

•••
oh my..did you really register this?? please leave domain investing before you go broke.

•••
oh my..did you really register this?? please leave domain investing before you go broke.

Why be so unsupportive? We were all new once

•••
bin it buddy ,if you ever buy .xyz domains ,these need to be short like :
Pet.xyz , bud.xyz , domain.xyz

•••
Why be so unsupportive? We were all new once

If you see someone in the explosive industry and you see them accidentally lighting an explosive in their hands, you would tell them the same thing I told you.

•••
How do you see: House.xyz, Car.xyz, Business.xyz ??

•••
If you see someone in the explosive industry and you see them accidentally lighting an explosive in their hands, you would tell them the same thing I told you.

If he'd done something harmful like lit a packet of dynamite... but spending a few dollars on a .xyz domain doesn't mean he should pack it in.

If he'd spent $5,000 on crappy domains one might tell him to stop buying until he understands the industry a little better... just my personal opinion... but I think encouragement and education is more in order here than telling him rudely to pack it in.

At least he's here in the appraisals section asking for guidance... and while it's not a great domain... I've seen many many far worse ones. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back