IT.COM

discuss Hey Guys.... I bought a GoMommy The ONE GoDaddy doesn't have

NameSilo
Watch
I bought the only US GoMommy that GoDaddy doesn't own!!!

GoMommy .ws

Think they'll want it.....

Maybe I should ask Bob Parsons if he wants to buy me out :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You guy so funny.....that all i said.

•••
Normally godaddy would not even let you register a domain that contains the string 'godaddy'.

It allows to register domain which contain the string "godaddy" in it because I have domains with string "daddy" at the end and are registered through Godaddy.com. They are currently parked at SEDO

•••
All these newbies on namepros in the last few months with these appraisals...Are these jokes? What ever eBook you read about buying $7 domains and making millions from...PLEASE GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!

I say let them reg whatever they want. Leaves more money for the real names, and cash.:lol:

•••
I think "GoMommy.ws" user is actually Godaddy testing the Namepros community :)

•••
You guy so funny.....that all i said.

The vast majority of the ppl at NP are noobs but there are many (like bmugford, Spade and myself) who are professionals in this business. We may seem "funny" to you but we're also logical and understand applicable laws surrounding TM. I'm sure the OP poster thinks we're funny too but he won't be laughing when we are proven right & he otherwise faces legal repercussions or simply has the domain taken from him.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

I think there's a good possibility ;)

I think "GoMommy.ws" user is actually Godaddy testing the Namepros community :)

•••
Wow! You've got a million dollar domain name! :D

•••
Yep -- the potential buyers are all lined up. It looks like a mob :D ppl beating old ladies with sticks to secure their place at the front...

Wow! You've got a million dollar domain name! :D

•••
More than a decade later, and GoMommy.ws is available to hand reg again, along with a new batch of GoMommy domains that wasn't available to reg at the time this thread was originally created.

upload_2021-3-22_10-30-23.png

•••
Lol, available. That went well...

•••
More than a decade later, and GoMommy.ws is available to hand reg again, along with a new batch of GoMommy domains that wasn't available to reg at the time this thread was originally created.

Show attachment 185837

Big surprise

•••
🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back