Dynadot

Help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ahmeddz

Established Member
Impact
I dont know whyGodaddy delete my domain name?
Thier message

Here's what we removed from your account.

When you delete or cancel a product, here's what happens: Deleted products are immediately removed from your account, and canceled products are no longer renewable. Here's what you deleted or canceled today:

.COM Domain Registration
(associated with: trustbanki.com)

There may be other products not in our list that have been deleted or canceled. Any deleted products have been removed from your account. You can sign in to your account to find out which products have been canceled or are still active. You may get separate confirmation emails if we've removed other products.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thier message

When you delete or cancel a product, here's what happens: Deleted products are immediately removed from your account, and canceled products are no longer renewable. Here's what you deleted or canceled today:

.COM Domain Registration

There may be other products not in our list that have been deleted or canceled. Any deleted products have been removed from your account. You can sign in to your account to find out which products have been canceled or are still active. You may get separate confirmation emails if we've removed other products.
I don't know why for sure but if I must take a guess, all TM issues aside (I didn't bother to check), I think it's because those names are usually registered by people doing fraud via phishing and in this case it could target Trust Bank customers.

•••
Thier message

.COM Domain Registration

Are you sure there wasn't some type of issue with payment?

Creation Date: 2023-03-20T10:18:30Z
Registrant Organization: Repossessed by Go Daddy

•••
Are you sure there wasn't some type of issue with payment?

Creation Date: 2023-03-20T10:18:30Z
Registrant Organization: Repossessed by Go Daddy
I Dont think so

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back