IT.COM

budget: above $50 Help

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

priyo

Impact
looking for 5-6 words domain having a meaning to it. having "z" and "y" in the domain is much preferred.

My max budget: $ 100.
my requirements: 1) Name should be of 1 or 2 words (1 word is much preferable) and having a meaning to it.
2) Having the alphabets "y" or "z" or both is much appreciated (without them is also ok).
3) Total alphabet should be 5-7.
4) should not be people name, adulatory related, related to religion terms or other existing website name with a suffix addon.
5) niche: multi service & solution.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You want a 5 or 6 word domain with "Z" or "Y" in it? Is that a Z or Y in every word? Or Just in one of the words? Any particular niche for this rare gem?

You also need to state an exact budget as per the forum rules.......

•••
Maybe meant 5-6 letters...

•••
How much budget ?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Apologies if I made a inappropriate post without considering the guidelines. as a first time user, i couldnt describe my requirements well. please consider the below query:

My max budget: $ 100.
my requirements: 1) Name should be of 1 or 2 words (1 word is much preferable) and having a meaning to it.
2) Having the alphabets "y" or "z" or both is much appreciated (without them is also ok).
3) Total alphabet should be 5-7.
4) should not be people name, adulatory related, related to religion terms or other existing website name with a suffix addon.
5) niche: multi service & solution.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
DM Sent.

Thanks for the opportunity.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back