domain Help your newbie friend in domaining - web3o.co

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

noopvip46

Impact
Hello fellow domainers,

I literally just started yesterday. My goal is to flip'em for more.
I want you guys to evaluate the purchase, give me advice for my next purchase.
I bought these domains

web3o.co
multi-billionaire.xyz
met3verse.com
cryptoonline.live
blockchainweb.me

Go full analytical critical on me, I want to get better. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Slow down, read, study the forum before buying anymore names. Lots of helpful info here.

Good luck and welcome.

•••
Welcome to Namepros. Don't buy any more names. Spend the next three months going through this forum before buying anything else

•••
Seem to be all newly registered. If within 5 days, ask for refund.
Only goodaddy going to make money out of this situation

•••
•••
Hi

one should seek help before.... not after.

take heed to advice given, and learn how to read in-between the lines.

as that is where most truth can be found.

imo....

•••
Even for met3verse.com?
That one is acceptable. Now focus on selling it, not registering more names.
Sell it and keep us posted on your sales tactics.
Not sure anymore if you need to pay piper to have signature here, but showcase your domain without spamming.
Rinse and repeat dont just buy buy buy like i did. 100’s crap names before i woke up and smelled the coffee.
More money to be made in crypto than domains imo. Maybe thats where members are going

•••
Hi

one should seek help before.... not after.

take heed to advice given, and learn how to read in-between the lines.

as that is where most truth can be found.

imo....
I refunded them and kept the .com one.. and I know I should've done my research. at the end of the day its not like I'm losing much The .com is for 8.99$ first year. If it doesn't sell first year Imma drop it.

•••
I refunded them and kept the .com one.. and I know I should've done my research. at the end of the day its not like I'm losing much The .com is for 8.99$ first year. If it doesn't sell first year Imma drop it.
Be careful with that line of thought......

Many a person has done this (myself included) and before you know it you own hundreds of domains that "only" cost $8.99......before you know it renewal time comes around and you are looking at $100s if not thousands of $ down the toilet......

Easily done.........

Last edited:
•••
The "meta" domain is sort of biddable, but not a lucrative domain. I agree with my domainer friends above...read stuff, study and hang around the forum. Hope it helps

Welcome to NamePros

•••
The "meta" domain is sort of biddable, but not a lucrative domain. I agree with my domainer friends above...read stuff, study and hang around the forum. Hope it helps

Welcome to NamePros
Yes I kept that one, I'm going to search more before purchasing. Although I might have bought M3TAVERSAL.COM I promise this is my last impulse buy (:

Thanks all for the advise ❤️

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back