Dynadot

Help Namebio reverse the PayPal ban

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Namebio sent out an email and they need a bit of help that takes little time. The PayPal ban instituted a couple weeks ago needs to get reversed. PayPal recently banned us over a misunderstanding. We’re trying to make them do the right thing and reverse the ban, but we need your help! Please re-tweet […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Done. Namebio is a legitimate service and I'm a very happy customer.

•••
•••
Im not sure as to why this happened i did see the post on twitter earlier and read the linked in post etc

But i can see problems with
domain name investors and paypal

For the same reason that some ebay users dont like offering paypal because paypal can reinburse customers against the wishes of the ebay seller etc or at least used to allegedly

But the reason domain name sellers will have problems with paypal is because registrars choose not to trademark check domain names prior to making them available for sale to anyone etc you then get potential problems with domainn name purchsse because of udrps etc so i can only assume buyers are probably choosing to buy domain names via paypal because it gives added customer protection if goods and services are faulty and or not fit for purpose and on these grounds paypal would reinburse buyer and stop and take the money back from the seller etc so if a domain name is purchased via paypal and is then subsequently the subject of a udrp etc thus making the product not fit for purpose etc and a udrp decision takes the domain name of the buyer etc all the buyer has to do is tell paypal that that purchase was faulty which if a udrp takes the domain the domain name would have been faulty and paypal refund the domain the buyer which is correct and not before time so buyers can confidently buy domain names through paypal and a udrp is issued against the domain the buyer sends the domain back and gets a full refund from paypal etc

Please note that in no way am i saying this happened to nb but this scenario will becone more common place

•••
•••
DONE.
We really a best alternative for Paypal to protect the interest of SELLERS. Even a false claim of unauthorized usage of credit card, will end your case, you lost your all money plus PayPal will charge you an additional $ 10 chargeback fee. PayPal has become a risky payment option for SELLERS. You have no protection, even though they say Sellers have protection, but any false unauthorized usage of credit card claims will jeopardize you entire sales proceed. This happened to me, I am a victim of their unfair policies. Still I have to use PayPal because there is no viable alternative to it.

•••
Unfortunately, as far as i know, PP doesn't care. At all.

•••
•••
•••
it’s done ; Paypal Reversed course;
DC9F7DFC-7826-4EDD-8ED3-0E47032CB82F.jpeg

62E4E94E-5E45-4DA3-8BB2-CD1398100751.jpeg

https://namebio.com/blog/you-did-it-paypal-lifted-the-bans/

Last edited:
•••
ban paypal from domaining world

•••
•••
Awesome , Happy it worked !!!

Namebio has been one of top 3 reasons for me surviving this tough career.

The daily data has been immensely appreciated. Thank you.

•••
•••
•••
Thank God, better sense prevailed on PayPal, at least for time being.

•••
•••
•••
Absolutely positively great news, am very glad that our retweeting helped to solve the problem. Feels like we are all part of one family.

•••
So glad to see that this was resolved @Michael Definitely lesson number one is never leave any funds in your PayPal account as you mentioned - I suppose the biggest risk for Namebio, was the subscription revenue potentially?

I would look at using a service like BuyMeACoffee etc to push that model forward instead, apparently some people earn 5 - 6 figs on there service subscription basis.

Last edited:
•••
So glad to see that this was resolved @Michael Definitely lesson number one is never leave any funds in your PayPal account as you mentioned - I suppose the biggest risk for Namebio, was the subscription revenue potentially?

I would look at using a service like BuyMeACoffee etc to push that model forward instead, apparently some people earn 5 - 6 figs on there service subscription basis.

plz keep in mind countless people have zero issue leaving pp balance.

it is always an infinitely small % people who get banned... have issue with balance..or who have anything other than a perfectly smooth transaction.. day after day time after time

let us never forget its always only ans for all companies the rare few bad transactions that make the front pages... cheers

Last edited:
•••
I have had significant funds with paypal for as many years as I can remember.
It's more convenient leaving the funds in so when I buy something the other person does not have to wait for funds to clear.

That said, if you are really dependent on your money and locking the funds up for 6 months is the end of the world then you better remove the them after each transaction.

•••
IMO Namebio deserves to have PayPal yanked until they get rid of that ridiculous catchpa.

Last edited:
•••
IMO Namebio deserves to have PayPal yanked until they get rid of that ridiculous catchpa.

There's a solid reason why that captcha is there.

•••
My recent experience with Paypal. This paypal account is create back in 2006 and have a good history.

I try to add a new bank account to my paypal account.
It just return error ' Sorry, we can't link your bank account right now. ' all the time.

I chat with Paypal CS and they told me that nothing wrongs with my Paypal account and my account is in good standing.
They told me to retry with another bank account. I opened a new bank account to retry but it end-up getting the same error. Then they told me to try different browsers, clean the cache and cookies, etc. After any failed attempt to add a bank, wait at least 72 hours before retry.

I followed all the instructions that Paypal CS told me. I end up opened 3 new bank accounts within 2 weeks but I still unable to add any of my new bank account into my Paypal Account. :dead:

I knew I am not alone. May be when you have a fair amount of account balance on your Paypal Account. They consider it's so risky to let you add a new bank account :banghead:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back