Dynadot

Wanted Help me with yearly check-up of my porftolio. Bad names need to go out!

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact

Hi friends.
as in every January, I am about to re-evaluate my domain portfolio. Bad names need to go out!
Therefore your help would be much appreciated.
My portfolio: www.brands.international

Rules:
Write 10 of my actual domain names you think are bad and I should not renew them.
(If you can advise me why in your post, that would be even better! Negative comments about particular domain names are very welcomed). When commenting about names, use word1 / extesion format (for example, happy / click), so names do not get indexed.
Negative/hostile comments about me as an domain investor or negative comments about new gTLDs in general are not permitted in this thread (but feel free to use dozens of other threads for this purpose, if that helps).

Post your input into this thread until end of day 14.1.2020 Prague time.
All posts after this time period are welcomed, but they will not be eligible for chance to win financial reward described below.

....................................................Aaaaaaand:.............................................................
$$$ REWARD FOR YOUR TIME & HELP $$$:
I will publicly choose 2 NP members whose posts were most helpful to me, and will pay reward of $50 to each of those authors. You will help me to save tons of money, so at least such symbolic appreciation from my side.

(Payment only via PayPal, so you need to have PayPal in order to be eligible for reward. In case you will not provide your PayPal address until 72 hours since I ask you via PM, I reserve my right to select another Namepros members instead
.)

Many Thanks :)

PS: even if you start in domaining and you are a new member, you are not new in life - so do not be afraid to criticise my domain names - this is the whole purpose of this exercise, and it will actually provide me with good feedback and other's points of view.​

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
congrats for the winners. hard luck for me. ;)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back