Dynadot

Help me, purchase by mistake on Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Andrea-101

Established Member
Impact
Hi I am 23 years old, this morning I bought by mistake on sedo a domain for 2800 dollars that I do not have, I did not want to buy it I wanted to see the purchase procedure, I am new on sedo I did the account about 3 days ago, there is a way to delete the transfer, I have already sent an email to support, I can not pay that money, I had put as an option PayPal since I do not have a card with IBAN. Help I'm really desperate!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dye your hair, change your name... move out of your home immediately and do not tell anyone where you are going. Get rid of all of your electronic devices. Learn another language. Go to a different country and try to blend in. Get a cash job and use only cash.

If you are still there in five days, there will be little chance for escape.

For the rest of your life, you will be on the move. Don't follow a routine. Never sleep in the same place twice. If you look over your shoulder, Sedo will be there. They are relentless, ruthless and cold-blooded. For $2800, they will follow you to the ends of the earth.
OMG ! Jason Bourne hadn't to go all over this !

Bad, really bad for the guy (OP) !!!

HOPE YOU WILL DON'T TAKE SERIOUSELY THIS COMMENTS ^^"

Last edited:
•••
yes I would prefer the ban, i am ok with that

Even if want them to ban you for not honoring your obligation, you have to go through series of Legal Notices from Sedo appointed Credit Collectors, you cannot just escape like this, these notorious Credit Collectors will find out your whereabout too and file a case against you in the nearby Police Station. Why did you do that? Sedo's entire team will be behind you now. I suggest you go underground for a few years.

•••
Haha. O my. And were all accomplices now too.

•••
lol. dont pay if its by mistake, let them ban you. open new account if u want sedo.
let the credit collectors come.

•••
Guys this trend is close , i resolve the problem days ago

•••
Last edited:
•••
So how did it end?

OP went underground, moved to another country, and had a gender change operation (which ironically cost more than the $2800 owed to Sedo)

Last edited:
•••
OP went underground, moved to another country, and had a gender change operation (which ironically cost more than the $2800 owed to Sedo)
But did he/she/it survived? Did op finally find love at the end? Can't leave us hanging like this..

•••
Interpol is searching, the OP is subject of a Red Notice.

•••
Lol. You guys are just "catching cruise" with the guy at this point. I think he learnt his lesson

•••
Joking aside, If he paid by Paypal, I wonder if Paypal would/could pay Sedo and then pull from his bank account.

I've gone -$500+ in my account a few times in the past. Payments were cleared and I just added money back in later or payments put me back into a positive balance.

•••
One time I bought a domain and had buyers remorse cause I realised it was spelt wrong 🤣.

Ok I was younger than 23 though. The seller/Sedo was very kind and agreed to cancel the transaction.

Last edited:
•••
on sedo you can even enter a name that is not yours or even a partial name, it does not require any document, so from a legal point of view they can do very little, and here on that website and plus i don't live in USA
Then, you simply know too much about Sedo to call this a mistake.

•••
I'm also in the same situation. Recently I sold my domain on sedo.com, Everything is going good and they post "Payment took place" on 19th this Month(Nov) and I'm waiting for the payment via wire transfer, unfortunately I mistakenly bought one domain (Just want to understand the process).

Now they told the everything on the above. I'm worried about the payment $1000. Did they will hold it?

•••
I'm also in the same situation. Recently I sold my domain on sedo.com, Everything is going good and they post "Payment took place" on 19th this Month(Nov) and I'm waiting for the payment via wire transfer, unfortunately I mistakenly bought one domain (Just want to understand the process).

Now they told the everything on the above. I'm worried about the payment $1000. Did they will hold it?
You bought a domain for $1000 to understand the process??

•••
You bought a domain for $1000 to understand the process??
No I sold my domain for $1000 on 18th this month the next day I just check to know how sedo works and mistakenly bought a domain worth 1500 dollors.

According to the transfer for my domain sale note shows payment took place. Payment note also shows paid Did I get my money or they will hold that for this silly mistake. I'm really worried?

Last edited:
•••
No I sold my domain for $1000 on 18th this month the next day I just check to know how sedo works and mistakenly bought a domain worth 1500 dollors.

According to the transfer for my domain sale note shows payment took place. Payment note also shows paid Did I get my money or they will hold that for this silly mistake. I'm really worried?
Why are you agreeing to a contract to buy a domain just to test it????

•••
Why are you agreeing to a contract to buy a domain just to test it????
I'm new to SEDO I think it will redirect me to the payment gateway, its my mistake, I have to check the policies before made the purchase. What to do now, I'm really worried.

Last edited:
•••
I'm new to SEDO I think it will redirect me to the payment gateway, its my mistake, I have to check the policies before made the purchase. What to do now, I'm really worried.
In my experience it's very clear that you're purchasing a domain.

•••
In my experience it's very clear that you're purchasing a domain.

Okay! Then I will made the payment and resell it again.. what about my selling domain? Did they hold the payment or release. According to my view they already paid via wire transfer did I face any hassle ?

Last edited:
•••
thanks to all guys for the moral and psychological support and for advice of all kinds (always useful), my mistake was resolved in the best way and I thank everyone, and I want to apologize if I made someone annoyed , cheers!
Hi, how was resolved? Please tell me... I buyed by mistake and now i m desperate.. I can t sleep at night.. I m so worried..

•••
3X4GDGVQM5GODDWZZFHXBYJDBU.jpg
They found him

Last edited:
•••
Guys the trend is closed , there are not more the problem, if you want continue to say other words or you are in the same situation i was , you can reads the messages wrote before for a help.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back