Dan.com

Help me, purchase by mistake on sedo

Namecheap

andrea101

Established Member
Impact
Hi I am 23 years old, this morning I bought by mistake on sedo a domain for 2800 dollars that I do not have, I did not want to buy it I wanted to see the purchase procedure, I am new on sedo I did the account about 3 days ago, there is a way to delete the transfer, I have already sent an email to support, I can not pay that money, I had put as an option PayPal since I do not have a card with IBAN. Help I'm really desperate!!!

The Durfer

Wesley Sweatman
Impact
if you are hyperventilating, get a paper bag or equal value and breathe into it, then sedo should fix it, whether its a mark on your record or not, its not that big of a deal. The seller will be frustrated cause they think they have a sale and you have ruined their dream of selling their first domain, but that happens.

70ym

Established Member
Impact
@Sedo said that "It is unfortunate but every day there are sales which Sedo has to cancel whether due to the buyer or the seller, this also applies to every other marketplace and is not limited to just Sedo."

But actually Sedo is the only marketplace I know that allow people buy domains with BIN before pay.

BrandEntrance.com

Open 24/7/365
Impact
Dye your hair, change your name... move out of your home immediately and do not tell anyone where you are going. Get rid of all of your electronic devices. Learn another language. Go to a different country and try to blend in. Get a cash job and use only cash.

If you are still there in five days, there will be little chance for escape.

For the rest of your life, you will be on the move. Don't follow a routine. Never sleep in the same place twice. If you look over your shoulder, Sedo will be there. They are relentless, ruthless and cold-blooded. For $2800, they will follow you to the ends of the earth.
I did all that and they still got me. $500 gone forever.

Impact
It can be a mistake or it can be a momentary pleasure :wtf::ROFL::xf.laugh:
Then tadaaaaaaaaaaaa $2800.

The only thing FYI @andrea101
I think nobody mentioned that : Sedo will show your name to the seller
So buyer knows your name and if the user is from namepros
she/he can publish your name that you didn't buy.
but we all know that is an accident :xf.wink:(y)

Cheers to everyone:xf.love:

andrea101

Established Member
Impact
It can be a mistake or it can be a momentary pleasure :wtf::ROFL::xf.laugh:
Then tadaaaaaaaaaaaa $2800.

The only thing FYI @andrea101
I think nobody mentioned that : Sedo will show your name to the seller
So buyer knows your name and if the user is from namepros
she/he can publish your name that you didn't buy.
but we all know that is an accident :xf.wink:(y)

Cheers to everyone:xf.love:

on sedo you can even enter a name that is not yours or even a partial name, it does not require any document, so from a legal point of view they can do very little, and here on that website and plus i don't live in USA

karamakate

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
if you are joking I do not understand American humor, and I apologize

Oh, no worries bro... We're just trying to soothe you.

These kind of things can happen at the beginner stage and there won't be any corporate or legal action against you.
Even so be careful and know what you're doing next time.

Good luck!

Mkt Sales Leads

Established Member
Impact
thanks to all guys for the moral and psychological support and for advice of all kinds (always useful), my mistake was resolved in the best way and I thank everyone, and I want to apologize if I made someone annoyed , cheers!

And they all lived happily ever after.

The End

Impact
You made it too big of a deal. The worst thing could happen is they will ban you.
There are some mistakes that cannot be undo like I click on buy her now and I am stuck with my wife for the last 36 years. No cancellation and free automatic renewal.
Cool down.

hahaha .... epic comment !
i hope you can carry the premium fee John ;)

jberryhill

Top Member
John Berryhill, Ph.d., Esq.
Impact
There are some mistakes that cannot be undo like I click on buy her now and I am stuck with my wife for the last 36 years.

My first wife is still being held by Escrow.com because I couldn't complete verification.

I'm so happy in my second marriage, that I can hardly wait for the third one! She tells me it will happen soon if I don't stop saying that.

Last edited:
Impact
Dye your hair, change your name... move out of your home immediately and do not tell anyone where you are going. Get rid of all of your electronic devices. Learn another language. Go to a different country and try to blend in. Get a cash job and use only cash.

If you are still there in five days, there will be little chance for escape.

For the rest of your life, you will be on the move. Don't follow a routine. Never sleep in the same place twice. If you look over your shoulder, Sedo will be there. They are relentless, ruthless and cold-blooded. For $2800, they will follow you to the ends of the earth.
XD