Dynadot

discuss Help me not lose 2 domains .ca that i invest 1000 $

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Recived a verofocation from CIRCA for 4 domain names .CA , but only two of them are important for me because i invest in them aprox 1000 USD

CIRCA verification is neccessary to meet the criteria for registration of .CA

I need some one from Canada who have trust in me & viceversa to make a legal partnership that is recognize by Government of Canada

Legal partnership is neccessary to prove i am the right to own .CA & is not mandatory to be for undetermined period of time , i think is possible only to pass this issue , some one who knows the rules

very well .

From customer support recived this link's as guide

http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/cipointernet-internetopic.nsf/eng/Home

http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/cipointernet-internetopic.nsf/eng/h_wr00002.html

But because my english is poor in technical terms is very hard to me to understand what say on this pages

So who want to help me please send me a PM (special if you are a old member & have good reputation)

Kind regards,

Ovidiu

P.S. I speak with some people & say CIRCA make very very rare this type of verification & i guess some want to hurt me & want this two domains ( maybe a domainer ) that are important and make the compliant

say again i invest aprox 1000 USD & possible to be sell to a end buyer over 10000 USD ( even each )

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am looking at a certain canadian members profile, stellar rep, here, well trade reviews lol. Positive trade reviews dont mean squat, and this guy has difficulty with emglish. Post below you state the deal was made through namepros.
Cira does do checks. I am a real proud member of this not for profit organization
I dont even know what to believe anymore, I cant even make sense of half of whats written here

I figured out the domain, sometimes you have to read things 3 or even 4 times.
:xf.cry:

@Ategy.com ' Where I think @Backorder-ing.com might have some sort of claim, is against the aftermarket seller of the domains (the person who sold the domains to him), who possibly in theory was required to check if @Backorder-ing.com was Canadian before selling it to him..'
I don't say (not even claim) the previous owner doing this to me! Must clarify this !Because acquire was made here trough NP & i don't suspect this person (have good reputation)

i say that only a domainer that knows this kind of things , how to make a complain , value of domains , fact's that i own aprox. 50% from market with this 'word' in many extensions etc
.. a company from Canada and presume want the domain for his business they not doing this

Personal if you ask me possible to know who his ( possible but not mandatory , to be a NP member indeed , because many of them watching me ) but without eveidence is pointless so looking for other solutions , they are a lot depend who want to help me

This organisation CIRA have stupid rule's & can be avoid (we are in 2020) that not protect businesses of Canadian people , if will be so maybe 75% of .ca domains should have complain , it's about who can make big money , or who can not

•••
Looking at whois date, on the .ca you reg in april for 3 years, you clicked the link at dynadot stating you met the requirements.
https://whois.domaintools.com/horeca.ca you have a romanian registrant and a canadian admin, is that a fake name with the real email you use?

The one you bought on aftermarket i dont know, i do know you've branded on .us domain and the whois for that shows romania, so i am completely lost, so is horeca at least from the canadian end
imo

•••
Looking at whois date, on the .ca you reg in april for 3 years, you clicked the link at dynadot stating you met the requirements.
https://whois.domaintools.com/horeca.ca you have a romanian registrant and a canadian admin, is that a fake name with the real email you use?

The one you bought on aftermarket i dont know, i do know you've branded on .us domain and the whois for that shows romania, so i am completely lost, so is horeca at least from the canadian end
imo

Smart guy , thanks for sharing to other my situation !

Maybe you find the other one i buy it aftermarket or should i write here after all is a public thing between trusted community of Namepros where should help each other

But notice from some that is more important to make jokes about my english or say other things

HoRe.Ca is from aftermarket - not say from who i buy it not even in private , because IMO is not this person & second i don't like to blame some one without a reason or eveidence & here is the catch the other 2 (because they are 4 in total) are: Virtual-Reallity.ca & HZF.ca , are not important for the person who make the complain (if it was a person , maybe was a rutine verification by CIRA , but what about other .ca i own ?! This thing bring me to conlcusion that was made by a person + combine with why i speak with @MapleDots

About my english Mr. @MasterOfMyDomains say again , not perfect & with my .US domain names Mr. @MasterOfMyDomains don't worry you or other's are checked by Nexus & proved that i am conected in a legal business with a citizen from USA , recived complain & resolved with Nexus for good!
Read below all members:
' In 2014, the United States Department of Commerce ("DOC") re-awarded Neustar, Inc. ("Neustar") the contract to be the Administrator of the .US top-level domain ("usTLD"), the official top-level domain for the United States of America. As Administrator of the usTLD, Neustar has agreed to perform random "spot checks" on registrations in the usTLD to ensure that they comply with the usTLD Nexus Requirements which can be found at http://www.about.us/policies/ustld-nexus-requirements
Our records indicate that you are the registrant of the domain name ******.us
On 3/8/2019, this domain name was selected for Nexus revalidation and confirmation. According to the information you provided with your registration of the Domain Name, you indicated that you qualify under:
Category 3 - Foreign Entity with Bona Fide Presence.
As part of our verification process, we ask that you provide to us by no later than thirty (30) days after the date set forth above, a written response with supporting documentary evidence to demonstrate how you qualify under the above Nexus category.
Examples of acceptable documentary evidence could include a valid bill of sale with a United States buyer or, if your entity has a United States address, a valid deed, lease or other official document with that United States address listed. (A more complete listing of acceptable documentation may be found at http://www.about.us/policies/evidence-accepted-for-ustld-nexus-checks/).
TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY, WE ASK THAT YOU REDACT (BLACK OUT) YOUR PASSPORT, GREEN CARD, OR OTHE RIDENTIFIER NUMBERS PRIOR TO TRANSMITTING THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTATION.
A copy of the .US Privacy Policy can be found at http://www.about.us/policies/us-privacy-statement.
In some instances, we may request additional documentary evidence from you to demonstrate that you meet the Nexus requirements.
You should be aware that if you either (i) do not respond within the thirty (30) days, or (ii) are unable to adequately explain or demonstrate through documentary evidence that you meet any of the Nexus Requirements, Neustar may issue a finding that your entity or organization has failed to meet the Nexus Requirements. Upon such a finding, you will then be given a total of thirty (30) days to cure the US Nexus deficiency. If you are able to demonstrate within thirty (30) days that your entity or organization has remedied such deficiency, you will be allowed to keep the domain name. If, however, you either (i) do not respond within the thirty (30) days of such a finding of noncompliance, or (ii) are unable to proffer evidence demonstration compliance with the Nexus Requirements, the domain name registration will be deleted from the registry database without refund, and the domain name will be placed into the list of available domain names.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Kind Regards,
.US Nexus Compliance '

Thank you for contacting .US Customer Support at Neustar.

We have escalated your request to our internal teams who have decided the document provided is sufficient. Thank you for being understanding in this process. We will now closed this case.

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of additional assistance.

Kind Regards, '

As you notice (if you read above) Nexus dosn't block domains , take in from you , they send a nice complain , have time 30 day's ( not 15 day's as CIRA do ) , they respect your private property etc..
*****************************************************************************************************

Remind to all that :
1. Who make the complain ( even if was CIRA not a person ) not respected my privacy , using Whois in bad faith ( his a rule on how use Whois )
2. I am protected under GDPR law once i living in a country that is EU member ( by the way , i don't need visa to travel in Canada so i can do but i am scare / phobia to fly with planes )
3. CIRA even he or other entity make the complain , blocked the domains & that in my eye's mean not respect the right o a property
4. In case was a person that make the complain , make it to make big money & know the fact ( a gambling game after all ) possible not demonstrate i am conected/or represent a legal entity & wait to catch it when will be released , here is not about protected a business in Canada
5. Lose aprox 1000 USD , ok i am asume this lost if afterall some one from this comunity want's to really help me

With respect for all members,
Ovidiu

Last edited:
•••
both names are reg fee imo
I never criticized your english, i stated you have difficulty That can lead to you making a wrong decision or not understanding.
fake whois, conspiracy, deception
.ca whois is hidden by default
The 4L .ca was registered little over a year ago, so seller did quite good considering it doesn't fair well on radio test
I am out. You broke the rules, got caught. Maybe your seller snitched, probably random checkup due to wacky whois's

•••
Where I think @Backorder-ing.com might have some sort of claim, is against the aftermarket seller of the domains (the person who sold the domains to him), who possibly in theory was required to check if @Backorder-ing.com was Canadian before selling it to him ... or the @Backorder-ing.com's registrar who should have made sure @Backorder-ing.com was notified of, and met the Canadian requirements before allowing the transfer of ownership.

Hence the importance of a good bill of sale. Usually the buyer is clearly notified that the .ca has specific restrictions but there are always ways to so "I didn't know" so it is important to protect oneself.

Here is where a good bill of sale comes ion. Mine for instance expressly states No Warranties, No Guarantees and that.ca has regional restrictions whereas it is the purchaser's responsibility to check ownership terms.

•••
It is funny how some people here are pointing fingers when someone register a .ca domain, but many of you have .nl domains, .de domains, .fr domains and others that require state or european presence.

I will personally report all of them that I see from here on, to the registry.

Last edited:
•••
It is funny how some people here are pointing fingers when someone register a .ca domain, but many of you have .nl domains, .de domains, .fr domains and others that require state or european presence.

I will report all 2.800.000 .ca domains :xf.grin:
@cipcip no problem we are in a free world , thanks for help you & other's (@MapleDots , @MasterOfMyDomains etc..) here on forum

Last edited:
•••

Well said

•••

It's not about pointing fingers, it's about knowing the risk.
Like I said, I own a .us domain and if I get it taken away I knew the risk before I bought it.

That said.... if my .us was a direct match for a US business and they wanted it then I would be considered in the wrong and the company in the US would probably be in the right if they reported me.

With a .ca I have had a couple of occasions where I checked and someone from the States owned some prime ones without a legitimate claim. Now if I reported them they would probably lose them but it does not mean I would get them, it just means they would get released back into the system and the back order companies would snap them up. So basically there is no benefit to reporting anyone unless you want to be an a-hole about it.

Last edited:
•••
Well said

No, not at all well said...

Reporting another domainer is just petty

We are all in the same business and no good can come if we start reporting each other.

•••

No they don't. De requires a German postal address for the admin address only but allows any proxy, usually provided by the registrar.

.fr for is free for all, as is .nl.

•••
No they don't. De requires a German postal address for the admin address only but allows any proxy, usually provided by the registrar.

.fr for is free for all, as is .nl.

Nl has requirements, check dynadot page.
Fr, re, yt, wf at last on internet.bs has requirements.

Anyway, those were just examples

•••
Nl has requirements, check dynadot page.
Fr, re, yt, wf at last on internet.bs has requirements.

Anyway, those were just examples

No NL doesn't have restrictions. Haven't checked Dynadot but I'm Dutch so 100% sure. Some 'obscure' European TLDs may have restrictions but in general they don't besides the .eu TLD.

•••
As a matter of fact, none of the above seem to have restrictions anymore. I know of .pt but if my memory serves right they also dropped the restrictions.

•••
As a matter of fact, none of the above seem to have restrictions anymore. I know of .pt but if my memory serves right they also dropped the restrictions.

Yeh , most of them dropped restrictions

Maybe CIRA & Nexus should do the same because with so much newTLD this restrictions are pointless

Last edited:
•••
@Backorder-ing.com ..Just my thoughts and experiences.
I assume you 4l (dot)ca was bought for the adult market? A typo of "whore"?
I found personally that adult domains don't do great in (dot)ca's (premium keywords yes but not typos or hyphenated).

Unless you are making parking revenue, I would forget about that domain, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Just my thoughts..

•••
@Backorder-ing.com ..Just my thoughts and experiences.
I assume you 4l (dot)ca was bought for the adult market? A typo of "whore"?
I found personally that adult domains don't do great in (dot)ca's (premium keywords yes but not typos or hyphenated).

Unless you are making parking revenue, I would forget about that domain, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Just my thoughts..

I see what you say & with all respect for you @briguy , but you are wrong..nothing to do with adult market etc.. is a hack domain

•••
I see what you say & with all respect for you @briguy , but you are wrong..nothing to do with adult market etc.. is a hack domain

It's horeca right? We have the same word for it, restaurants, Cafe's, that sort of stuff. It's a nice hack.

•••
Sorry. Accidental double post :)

Last edited:
•••
COME ON GUY'S YOU ARE SMARTER THAN ME AND MORE YEARS IN DOMAINING COMPARE TO ME
Let me tell a STORY :xf.smile: to you @briguy & other

In April i sold HoReCa.tv with 8550 USD - What is HoReCa ?
is an abbreviation for the food service industry. The term is a syllabic abbreviation of the words Hotel/Restaurant/Café or Catering ( sometime used in Germany , Asia or USA )
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horeca

Let's say some one have HoReCa.xyz - i was watch on this domain - make a offer of 250 $ ( at this point not sold HoReCa.tv ) . After sale of my domain , say to post my sale on NP , was knew that the owner of HoReCa.xyz is a NP member & will ask a much high price arround 4k ( not blame our honorable member because ask more ) etc...

HoRe.Ca is a very good hack domain for 'HoReCa' as HoReCa.ca is a very good one - IMO end buyer 10k / each

Imagine that i own over 50 % ( see my signature ) from all HoReCa domain names: .co ,.cc .pro etc..& imagine why not to make a complain to make some one good money
I like this one HotelRestaurantCatering.com :xf.grin:

I find a niche that can bring money - something wrong ?

Go get the domains when will drop & make other money , CIRA not protect canadian business , some one will make a lot of money over my work

Last edited:
•••
Yeh , most of them dropped restrictions

Maybe CIRA & Nexus should do the same because with so much newTLD this restrictions are pointless

Maybe. It would be good for us domainers. It really depends on the TLD imo, primarily used language and how well established and mature the namespace is.

Restrictions are good to protect local businesses and individuals though. There are always ways to legally circumvent theses if you want. Back in the day .nl was only open to be registered by local companies. I really wanted one so formed a company solely to be able to claim my name. How things have changed :).

It's a complicated matter.

•••
i tried the same thing last year but was asking before I did it if someone from Canada would partner with me. I think since you went ahead and took the risk you were already deciding yourself win or loss without someone else. So what you need to do is get your money back which would be a legal issue and you need a lawyer not a domainer. ty.

•••
i tried the same thing last year but was asking before I did it if someone from Canada would partner with me. I think since you went ahead and took the risk you were already deciding yourself win or loss without someone else. So what you need to do is get your money back which would be a legal issue and you need a lawyer not a domainer. ty.

A lawyer won't do you any good. As a domainer you are expected to know what you're investing in.

It's as simple as pulling up https://tld-list.com/TLD/ca and you would know all there is to know.

As a buyer you should always perform due diligence. If a 'professional' domainer fails to do so it's on him.

Would it be an end-user sale things may have been different as the seller could logically assume buyer may not beware of restrictions like this.

•••
@Backorder-ing.com

On a side note, love your website slogan :) And you're right, .us is way undervalued!

•••
@Backorder-ing.com

On a side note, love your website slogan :) And you're right, .us is way undervalued!

Yeh , and the big guy's @Sedo ( asking for a special auction for .us like is for .uk or all newTLD - no response), do nothing to promote : USA Government , Neustar , marketplace's etc.. IMO should be right after .com ..by the way .com is from commerce or from communication ?! :xf.wink: ..
i think all we know the answer - communication , i don't think U.S. Department of Defense in 1985 have something to do with commerce ( unless sell weapons ) - but when advertising is mother of all - he became for commerce

Fact: .US is before .com in february 1985 , .com is in march 1985 so , PLEASE show respect for your country USA & buy/register a .US :xf.smile: (advertising)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back