Dynadot

question-answered Help me in outbound " How is the site ranked with the relevant traffic you are referring to when it was only registered on the 2022_27_8"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

abdoeltohamy

Established Member
Impact
I sent a message to prospect buyer .
She answered me by this
"Hi ,

How is the site ranked with the relevant traffic you are referring to when it was only registered on the 2022-08-24?"

Second one sent me
"What is your expectation on the domain? "
BTW second one is the marketer of the company

What's the perfect answer for those messages that could convince the buyer to buy?
The domain EM related to Virtual assistance niche

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I sent a message to prospect buyer .
She answered me by this
"Hi ,

How is the site ranked with the relevant traffic you are referring to when it was only registered on the 2022-08-24?"
That's a valid point. What did you say in the original email?

Brad

•••
Ok
1me
Hi Denise
I'm the owner of the Domain ************Assistant.com

I've listed **********Assistant.com domain name for sale.

And I'm reaching out to you to see if you would like to acquire it

Please let me know if you have any offer ($) or have any questions?

Best Regards,

1her reply

HI Abdo, thanks for reaching out. I have a .co.za domain.

2nd me
Thanks for getting back to me Denise, i appreciate that.

Im not asking you to rebrand everything, what I am saying is you can get extra leads and income for your business by owning this name and redirecting it to a lead capture form using a 301 redirect. It will help grow your business.
Thame Receive 480 vists per month and highly paid by advertisers 19.11$ per month .
So by having the name you compete withe them without paying .
Would that work?

2nd her

HI Abdelrahman, thanks, interesting proposal, let me do some homework on the proposed site and I will get back to you. Have a great day.

3rd her

Hi Abdelrahman,

How is the site ranked with the relevant traffic you are referring to when it was only registered on the 2022-08-24?

That's All

•••
what I am saying is you can get extra leads and income for your business by owning this name and redirecting it to a lead capture form using a 301 redirect. It will help grow your business.
Thame Receive 480 vists per month and highly paid by advertisers 19.11$ per month .
So by having the name you compete withe them without paying .
Would that work?
Hi

what proof do you have, to support claims that the domain receives 480 visits per month?

imo...

•••
I used Used ubersuggest.com

Last edited:
•••
I used Used ubersuggest.com
Hi

that is not a valid source to use when implying a domain has traffic in the context of a solicitation email.

you must either park the domain on a ppc platform or use your own hosting to gather traffic and earnings per click or EPC statistics,
before you tell a potential that is has some existing traffic.

don't lie or allude to or mislead, as it makes us all look bad.

imo...

•••
@biggie
Firstly i haven't lied to any of them ok.
Then what's your proof for that ubbersuggest not valid source?
Thirdly and lastly i requested a help not an argument ,you can guide me by your experience not telling me I'm a liar

•••
@biggie
Firstly i haven't lied to any of them ok.
Then what's your proof for that ubbersuggest not valid source?
Thirdly and lastly i requested a help not an argument ,you can guide me by your experience not telling me I'm a liar
Hi

sorry if you were offended,
don't take it personally, it's business and about ethics and a sense of morality.

if, you have told the perspective that the domain gets traffic and you don't have any parking or hosting stats to prove it... then you are misleading them.

as per the title of this thread:
this is why, they questioned, "why a newly registered domain name would have rank or receive any traffic."

what is google keyword tool search volume for the domain?

imo...

•••
Unless a domain name is an extremely strong single word dot com for instance or in really strong demand for other valid business reasons, it isn't going to get much if anything days after being purchased. Seems like this is a bit of another pipe dream. Good luck with the name!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back