Dynadot

question Help listing on different domain marketplace

NameSilo
Watch

dejidigitals

Impact
Hello guys,
Please how do you list domain at different platforms.
I have some domains listed at Dan and I'm trying to list at sedo but they asked that I add the TXT record. I bought the domain from Namecheap and when I messaged then, and now they're asking me to contact Dan.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

to list on sedo:

first, change nameservers for the domains to
> ns1.sedoparking.com/ns2.sedoparking.com
then, add them to your account

once accepted then you can change back to dan or to whatever or leave as is.

imo....

Last edited:
•••
TXT record is one of DNS records. You can add, remove and edit TXT records at DNS settings. If namecheap said contact dan, then it means the domain uses NameServers provided by Dan. If nameservers of Dan doesn't let you to change DNS settings then you have to change nameservers to edit TXT record. You can use namecheap nameservers as far as I know namecheap nameservers allow editing DNS settings at namecheap control panel. You can change nameservers at registrar, namecheap. Once you add the required TXT record, wait for 1-2 days, Sedo bots will find that TXT record and will verify ownership. Once you add the domain to Sedo you may change nameservers to anything you like. Because the TXT record is asked only for once, for ownership verification.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back