IT.COM

HELP ASAP .. Someone highjacked me EFTY LANDING PAGE!!

NameSilo
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
SoI just logged onto my efty page to load some domains and do some work and after I loaded my domain name

VRAR.MEDIA

I notice the website is showing a BIN button for $2995 That I did not add! I haven't even set the background for the page looking further at it and after sending EFTY one message I then realized the Email contact at the bottom of the webpage ...is not Mine!!!!! I don't know who [email protected] is but thats MY DOMAIN NAME !1 I don't want it sold for the BIN how do I fix this ASAP...efty doesn't even have a phone number ?!?!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I should add...I hand Reg'd this one, I can't believe someone let it drop(and was available ). Also what is funny is The og owner and I were not too far from asking the same price lol. Though his BIN is closer to my make offer because IMO I see this name being worth up to $5k to the right Enduser within the next 3 years.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back