IT.COM

Hello!

NameSilo
Watch

Paperhand

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

After finding some great advice here as a reader, I would like to introduce myself.

I have occasionally picked up some interesting domains over the years, with a recent focus on the ai trend.
well, most of my purchases were ment for future projects, but maybe as *some* of you have experienced, I tend to byte off way more than I can chew ;)

To force my focus more on building sites and projects, I promised myself that I will not buy any domains without selling or finishing building up the same number of domains in my possession. That day shall come, but this domain thing is too much fun and it also became a project of its own (F.e. I don’t know how much I would invest in milf.gpt , but the 10$ reg fee was a nobrainer, just the friends’ reaction and party talk about it is priceless ;) )

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome to nps! I too picked up a name just for the 'bragging' ability. If it ever sells, I will start my ice cube business in Alaska...in the middle of winter!

•••
Welcome, are you saying there's a .gpt extension?

•••
•••
Hi, thanks for your welcome. And I’m saying I got a spelling problem. ;) You know that feeling when you found your incredible domain still unregistered, and just after payment you realise that other people just don’t write it that way… or my constant battle with autocorrect on the phone, might have swallowed the rest of the address, but it goes milfgpt.com cringe or not, I’m still cracking up

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back