IT.COM

strategy Hello!

NameSilo
Watch

Sami Ketolainen

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hello!

I have been here member now for a while. I have just now bought new social media platform Flippychat.com
This platform could be really useful to some domainers, because you can create to our platform your own shop, where you can sell everything!

Go ahead and check our website! We would love to hear some feedback about this website!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Nice growth now. 120 members and growing every day! Thanks to all here at NP too!

•••
•••
•••
Welcome aboard :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Observation for your site.

1. At first glance it's a bit "crowdy". A lot is going on.
2. The "Go mobile now" seems out of place.
3. How can I get back to the very Main Page after I go to say, Videos?

•••
•••
@NamePrime thanks for your opinions! I have owned this site only couple of days now so lot of work needed to get this perfect. You are absolutely right about that it's "Crowdy". I have plans to create it simple for an user so it's easy to use.

You can get back to the main page, if you press "News feed".

•••
4 stores now online :) And people registering every day :) We have get really positive feedback about our site, but lot of work still needed to create this network perfect! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
upload_2017-7-19_21-2-26.png

Flippychats new promotion is in and Simpsons are in it :)

•••
•••
Hello and Welcome to NamePros Sami! :)

Unfortunately your site doesn't seem to work anymore.

Good luck with your domains moving forward! :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back