Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ATMDS

Restricted (Market)
Impact
USAInsurances(.)com

how much can i offer for this domain . your views would be helpful and highly appriciated

thanks,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
USA Insurance - High thousands / 5 figure territory

USA Insurances - Misses the mark. People don't ever say "insurances", making the plural invalid

Last edited:
•••
USA Insurance - High thousands / 5 figure territory

USA Insurances - Misses the mark. People don't ever say "insurances", making the plural invalid
thanks , yah true, actually one person is negotiating a trade with me for this domain, USA insurance is good indeed, but i would like to know whats the minimum price i can offer for him for USA insurances

thanks for your reply jhm

•••
@ATMDS Due to it being improper, I'd have to say lower 3 figures (if there is serious interest and you can manage to "swing it" ...work at it from there with the buyer, see what happens)

Welcome man, just my little opinion

Last edited:
•••
yah i hope so , but he is in four figures territory,
i am actually thinking of building a web site with the domain , people dont usually say insurances , but they can connect to that word , its not a difficult to pronounce or something they are not aware of
my idea is to PROVIDE content about these insurances
- CAR INSURANCE
- HEALTH INSURANCE
- PROPERTY INSURANCE
- LIFE INSURANCE
ALL THESE INSURANCE , HENCE CALLING THE NAME "INSURANCES"

planning a a title for my website as " All your insurance needs in one place "

hoping it would go well

thanks for your reply

•••
If he is serious about offering you four figures, I would bite his hand off - Good deal

Welcome

•••
if we bite can he give discounts ? have to think about this
:ROFL::ROFL::vulcan:

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back