IT.COM

Hello Pros require advise regarding Holochain domain investment

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Galaxy Traveller

Established Member
Impact
As you know still many good quality holochain domains are available. What is your opinion.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is this rubbish about holochain domains?

Holochain.com= good name

HoloChain+keywords =bad names

Cheers.

•••
i agree with elad... not sure how many different ways you want to go about registering these names - but - believe it or not, i actually have:

• Holo-Chain/com

• Holo-Fuel/com

:xf.cool:

•••
Kw+chain or chain+kw says it all

•••
I have a bunch of high quality Holochain domains, and looking at getting more for next year.

e.g.

holochain.co
holochain.one

We do intend to develop our own Holo technology from 2019. Amazing platform, ethical team and roadmap, it's a different player in the blockchain space for sure.

Nice thread, well done for seeing the value, and good luck :)

•••
Read below the latest info on Holochain

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.na...umping-is-it-too-late-to-get-in-cm1078184/amp
IMG_20190110_003132.jpg

•••
•••
got recently on expired regfee:

holochain...biz

don't expect to be able to handreg many holochain.extension names.. unless its useless stuff like holochain.pizza or something

cheers

•••
Holochain is on exchanges and doesn't even have a Wikipedia page yet? What is it about holochain that gives it an advantage in the crypto space?

•••
Holochain is on exchanges and doesn't even have a Wikipedia page yet? What is it about holochain that gives it an advantage in the crypto space?
It's more a Technology than just a Crypto coin..

•••
It's more a Technology than just a Crypto coin..

You're not answering my question. What about it's technology that will make this project stand out in the crypto/DLT industry?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back