Impact
Greetings from Malaysia,

What’s your name?
A: Fayyadh, you can call me yad

Where do you live?
A: I live in Shah Alam, Malaysia

What’s your level of expertise?
A: Novice

How much experience do you have in the domain industry?
A: About half a year

What would you like to specifically learn first?
A: How to use keyword tools & other related, outbound selling, pricing, and policies

Are you currently working on any projects or ideas?
A: I'm just starting to learn about forex trading

What are your short-term goals in the next year?
A: To have at least a couple of sales so that I get first-hand experience of selling a domain and also know how the process of transferring a domain goes.

What are your long-term goals in the next 5 years?
A: To build a better and larger portfolio that can somewhat give me an income in which I can renew my domains and also spend some money for myself and family

What was the first domain you purchased?
A: Rinua.com

Why did you start investing in domains? Please tell us the story.
A: I was searching online for investment ideas, and the domain industry seems to pique my interest the most. I am currently enjoying it very much and eager to learn more!

I have posted an appraisal thread regarding my domain portfolio, it would be great if you can drop by and give me your opinions on them.

Thank you, everyone, for reading it until this far, it is nice to meet you all.

That is all from me, have a wonderful day / night~ :xf.embarrassed::xf.embarrassed:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Greetings from Malaysia,

What’s your name?
A: Fayyadh, you can call me yad

Where do you live?
A: I live in Shah Alam, Malaysia

What’s your level of expertise?
A: Novice

How much experience do you have in the domain industry?
A: About half a year

What would you like to specifically learn first?
A: How to use keyword tools & other related, outbound selling, pricing, and policies

Are you currently working on any projects or ideas?
A: I'm just starting to learn about forex trading

What are your short-term goals in the next year?
A: To have at least a couple of sales so that I get first-hand experience of selling a domain and also know how the process of transferring a domain goes.

What are your long-term goals in the next 5 years?
A: To build a better and larger portfolio that can somewhat give me an income in which I can renew my domains and also spend some money for myself and family

What was the first domain you purchased?
A: Rinua.com

Why did you start investing in domains? Please tell us the story.
A: I was searching online for investment ideas, and the domain industry seems to pique my interest the most. I am currently enjoying it very much and eager to learn more!

I have posted an appraisal thread regarding my domain portfolio, it would be great if you can drop by and give me your opinions on them.

Thank you, everyone, for reading it until this far, it is nice to meet you all.

That is all from me, have a wonderful day / night~ :xf.embarrassed::xf.embarrassed:

Hi Fayyadh
Welcome to NamePros.
Nice to know about you. Though I'm from Pakistan but I relocated to Malaysia last year and lives in Kuala Lumpur.

Best wishes!

•••
@Fayyadh welcome to NamePros And Best of Luck

•••
Welcome to NP Yad!
Appreciate it!
Hi Fayyadh
Welcome to NamePros.
Nice to know about you. Though I'm from Pakistan but I relocated to Malaysia last year and lives in Kuala Lumpur.

Best wishes!
Thank you for welcoming me.
That is very interesting! Kuala Lumpur is not that far from where I live, maybe we can meet one day given the chance.

@Fayyadh welcome to NamePros And Best of Luck
Thank you and all the best to you too :)

•••
Appreciate it!

Thank you for welcoming me.
That is very interesting! Kuala Lumpur is not that far from where I live, maybe we can meet one day given the chance.

Thank you and all the best to you too :)

Sure, I've PMed you.

•••
•••
•••
Nice intro Fayyadh, WELCOME!

•••
•••
Hello @Fayyadh. May your journey be a prosperous one.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back