Top Member
Impact
What’s your name?
Wali Muhammad

Where do you live?
Pakistan

What’s your level of expertise:
Novice.

I started here without an introduction. Already did some mistakes regarding domain regs but learning a lot from you guys. Its great being here, nice bunch of good folks. An old admirer? Yes..! I used to stalk np in 2013-14. I was an elance and odesk freelancer back then, thinking about domaining but didnt entred back then and went offline for some years deleting my online presence.. its good to be back online and more good to be here.. Have a good day folks..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey there @Wali Dahot

112036_c1782c0585cc8d0b6584c2dc1ba5ea99.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
What’s your name?
Wali Muhammad

Where do you live?
Pakistan

What’s your level of expertise:
Novice.

I started here without an introduction. Already did some mistakes regarding domain regs but learning a lot from you guys. Its great being here, nice bunch of good folks. An old admirer? Yes..! I used to stalk np in 2013-14. I was an elance and odesk freelancer back then, thinking about domaining but didnt entred back then and went offline for some years deleting my online presence.. its good to be back online and more good to be here.. Have a good day folks..

man u missed the 4L rush! i think in 2013-14, u could buy those for $20 each... then sail for $1k!

•••
Nice to have you, @Wali Dahot. We all make mistakes when we start out, but those mistakes make us wiser!
Good luck in your domaining venture -

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back