IT.COM

discuss Hello friends, kindly update me on the state of lll.com?

NameSilo
Watch

moale

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hello,

Long time domainer here (off and on). I was buying lll.coms when they were under $1k in the early 2000's, then sold them (lol) and bought more in 2010 (and sold them). So I finally get it, KEEP YOUR DOMAINS, HOLD, HOLD, HOLD. Right?

Anyway, the increase of prices since 2010 makes me want to cry, the last domain I sold was efn.com for 12,000. Can you kind people break down what one should pay in todays atmosphere?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They are hard to come across for under $15k-$20k

•••
They are hard to come across for under $15k-$20k
Very fair of you to respond here with educational information considering the potential for us to do business, thank you. That's what I was thinking based on being back to spending the past few days checking things out.

Now, is that for yxzq (etc.) letters? For example, what would efn.com sell for today?

Thanks!

•••
Domains with vowels are premium. Pronounceable are expensive too.

I would put efn in the premium category - $75k to $250k

•••
Domains with vowels are premium. Pronounceable are expensive too.

I would put efn in the premium category - $75k to $250k
Thanks and fml.

•••
•••
Thanks and fml.
That is kind of an inflated top end value IMO.

If the domain is triple premium, doesn't mean anything special, you are probably looking at a reseller value of around $50k - $75K.

The domains that sell for far more are generally pronounceable, mean something, or are end user sales.

You can still buy lower quality ones around $15K-$20K.

Still there are only just over 17K out there. They don't seem to trade as often now as many years ago.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
That is kind of an inflated top end value IMO.

If the domain is triple premium, doesn't mean anything special, you are probably looking at a reseller value of around $50k - $75K.

The domains that sell for far more are generally pronounceable, mean something, or are end user sales.

You can still buy lower quality ones around $15K-$20K.

Still there are only just over 17K out there. They don't seem to trade as often now as many years ago.

Brad

Thank you for this, seriously helpful. I was buying lll.com for undre 1k in the early 2000's, sold them, in 2010, 10k for premium ones, sold them, now I think I finally (cussword)ing get it.

I turn 39 in two weeks. So my goal is to not sell anything until I'm 50, if history repeats it self as it has, they should be worth enough to have some decent cash in the bank off of.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back