IT.COM

Hello everyone! Hope you are well

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How do you get your domains?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Auctions

votes
    50.0%
  • Buying from wholesale

votes
    25.0%
  • Buying from individuals

votes
    25.0%
  • Trades

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

alwaysforGod

Peace and Love for All - Professor DomainEstablished Member
Impact
just thought i would drop a post to properly greet all of yall over here at namepros.
As far as domaining goes I like to trade, and i am often very negotiable and open to offers. Constantly on the lookout for cool stuff too, and i also am available for those who need me.
If you wish, please check out our websites, especially our daily verses, as there is a reach out form there as well for anyone who wishes to speak with someone about deeper issues, or just perhaps wants someone to talk to; not being funny i just believe the world needs more kindness. Everyone everywhere is always treated with kindness and respect to the best i know how, although we are all too often caught in our trappings and life foolishness and so noone, least of all myself, is perfect. None of us here on this floating space rock, anyway.
Nice to meet everyone, hope you are doing well, message if you need me and have a good one!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back