Dynadot

domains Helium Inc announced their new name, Nova.xyz

NameSilo
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
.... On the heels of the Helium Network’s explosive growth, I am thrilled to share two exciting developments. First, Helium Inc., the corporate entity that we founded in 2013, has renamed to Nova Labs. With this name change, we aim to provide a clearer distinction between our corporate entity and the open-sourced Helium Network that is owned and operated by the people, and unite the Helium Community under a shared brand.

read more

+ Introducing: The Helium Foundation (helium.foundation)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Xyzs are on fire apparently if the right people keep talking about them. Then you look on namebio and see the real worth... Naff all.

Apart from the people that report their own sales.

🐟y

Last edited:
•••
who sold them Nova.xyz? @DNGear lol

Also really? Nova.xyz? I don't get it.

Their original web address was a very awesome Helium.com

Did they sell Helium.com for big money or something?

Last edited:
•••

They probably don't understand the value of a domain.

•••

They are keeping both, they got nova for their corporate domain

•••
Nova as a brand never gets old
Stellar xyz name what else can be said 💎
Their move reflects current naming and domain choice trends in Crypto and Web3 space

•••
Nova as a brand never gets old
Stellar xyz name what else can be said 💎
Their move reflects current naming and domain choice trends in Crypto and Web3 space
Why don't any of these "web3" websites build proper websites? As with every xyz, 3 shapes on a page and no other content.

Last edited:
•••
Xyzs are on fire apparently if the right people keep talking about them. Then you look on namebio and see the real worth... Naff all.

Apart from the people that report their own sales.

🐟y
Namebio doesn't syndicate all sales. Extremely underreported. Afternic sales don't import into Namebio. It's also a PITA to upload private sales into Namebio. You have to provide screenshots of receipts.

You'd know this if you were actually mad about domains :D unless that just means you're angry, which could be accurate idk.

Last edited:
•••
They probably don't understand the value of a domain.
Now I know you're just mad. The value of anything is determined by the demand. As long as there is demand, there is value. Look at Uber - all the taxi drivers said it would fail, people already had rides. But once people got a taste, taxi's slowly died. Taxis are you. You're the taxi in this analogy :P

•••
Back