IT.COM

Has anyone used the domain pawn shop inteLend.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just used them today, I needed a little cash flow to cover some higher priced domains I just purchased.

I pawned 4 domains for a low $xxxx 30 day loan.
Granted these were good domains.
The whole process took about a day and a half.
Rick Latona was the one who recommended inteLend to me.

There is an interview on DomainSherpa with the owner Matt Collins, I worked with him on my pawn, he was really cool.

:)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe ban yourself from buying domains for a month. Don't even look, go to those sites. Take that month and go full on Sell Mode, get caught up. Then don't even pawn again. Not a direction you want to start taking.

Ban myself from buying domains for a month? D-:

It would easier for me to just cut off my left arm :laugh:

•••
I got an email from them, trying to reach out on one of my domain. Should I try it or not?

•••
Got an email a few days ago...

Hello there,

My name is (edited) with Intelend.com. We are taking a moment to reach out to premium domain owners like yourself to introduce ourselves and our latest product.

Intelend is a unique financing company that can advance you money based on the value of your premium domain names. These funds can be used to acquire additional domains, cover personal expenses, or even starting a new business.

Here are some of the finer points:
- Advances can be deposited within 24-48 hours
- No credit check required
- Based on your domain (edited)
we would like to speak with you

To begin the process, you can quickly head on over to our website, fill out 5 easy fields, and one of our senior officers will be in touch with you.

If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate in asking me. I am here to help you understand what we do, and how we can help you.

Thanks,
(edited)

This email was sent to you because you have been identified as a premium domain owner. If you do not wish to receive further emails from us please Reply and include "REMOVE" in the subject or body of the message.

•••
Got my email too. They must be firing out the emails lol

•••
And some people wonder why others use privacy tools for their domains.

•••
thats the exact mail format

Got an email a few days ago...

Hello there,

My name is (edited) with Intelend.com. We are taking a moment to reach out to premium domain owners like yourself to introduce ourselves and our latest product.

Intelend is a unique financing company that can advance you money based on the value of your premium domain names. These funds can be used to acquire additional domains, cover personal expenses, or even starting a new business.

Here are some of the finer points:
- Advances can be deposited within 24-48 hours
- No credit check required
- Based on your domain (edited)
we would like to speak with you

To begin the process, you can quickly head on over to our website, fill out 5 easy fields, and one of our senior officers will be in touch with you.

If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate in asking me. I am here to help you understand what we do, and how we can help you.

Thanks,
(edited)

This email was sent to you because you have been identified as a premium domain owner. If you do not wish to receive further emails from us please Reply and include "REMOVE" in the subject or body of the message.

anyone plans to try them?

•••
And some people wonder why others use privacy tools for their domains.

Off Topic :
If you dont want to sell a domain or have a business website and dont want to receive spam mails use privacy.
If you are a domainer, using privacy is a crime.

I dont like the idea of pawning a domain. its 60% chance we might loss the domain.

Last edited:
•••
I received an email this week from Kristie offering services can't say I would get loans on domains but interesting service.

•••
•••
Off Topic :
If you dont want to sell a domain or have a business website and dont want to receive spam mails use privacy.
If you are a domainer, using privacy is a crime.

I dont like the idea of pawning a domain. its 60% chance we might loss the domain.

LOL. Thanks, I'm new to the internet.

•••
LOL. Thanks, I'm new to the internet.
Thank god you accepted that.
Some people are so stubborn I tell you.
I thought you dint learned anything from your 19 years of so called internet experience
Just MO(SHORT FORM OF MY OPINION) :lol:

•••
how does privacy protect spam? I dont understand this as the emails still come thru? and to the guy who said its a crime if you are a domainer and use privacy, id like to know why?>

•••
Maybe setup specific periods of time that are dedicated to just selling and just buying. This way, you can ensure that you spend a balanced amount of time buying and selling instead of just hoarding ;)

•••
how does privacy protect spam? I dont understand this as the emails still come thru? and to the guy who said its a crime if you are a domainer and use privacy, id like to know why?>

Ignorance.

If you use privacy potential buyers can still contact you. If you're parked, good parking places will have a sales contact form. If you're hosting, you can throw up either dedicated gmail address or a simple contact form.

There's no reason to make your whois info public. Buyers can contact you and you can prove ownership if you know what you're doing.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Thank god you accepted that.
Some people are so stubborn I tell you.
I thought you dint learned anything from your 19 years of so called internet experience
Just MO(SHORT FORM OF MY OPINION) :lol:

Not familiar with sarcasm?

•••
anyone plans to try them?

No, it's kinda like when nobody will give you a credit card because you don't have established credit. When you have credit then everyone and their mother wants to give you more credit.

If I have well over 500+ very aged .com domains and many premium ones in the batch I'd just flip a few over taking a loan out. Only way I personally would do this is if I was done with domaining and needed to rack xxx,xxx for a new business but even then fairly confident I could come up with that on my own by liquidating.

•••
I got one of these emails recently. Was hoping it was some type of leasing rather than just a loan:). The minimum seems to be $3000 and the domain they contacted me about would not be enough to cover it alone according to them.

•••
Privacy just stops the moment of harvesting from whois.
I do agree as even with right parking form contact etc it is still better to still make it easier. Sure there is more spam nonsense phone calls etc but some of this can also be taken as signs on right path. Replying without buying to spam lists for domain sales can also build your wholesale contacts and help brokerage.

•••
LMAO... So I reckon instead of pawning your domains, rather contact Lennco... offer him the domains. :p

•••
is these service still available?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back