IT.COM

Has anyone tried Domain Equity by Epik?

NameSilo
Watch

Strongbox

Established Member
Impact
How was your experience with Domain Equity Or any other alternate option that you pros are currently using?

Feel free to share your valuable experiences.

Thank You

Good day.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domain Equit
Loan depending your domain value . If u have good domain at epik account , can apply loan ....
I think, Loan approve or disapprove depending only epik CEO.

@Haroon Basha got a big amount loan.

•••
Is that necessary that you have to have a domain with Epik to take advantage of Domain Equity?

•••
•••
It says Domain names for all extensions are eligible for consideration as long as they are capable of being transferred to Epik or a participating registrar partner.

Yes I can transfer domains from my existing registrar to Epik.

I don't see anything that says you have to have a domain within Epik marketplace.

•••
It says Domain names for all extensions are eligible for consideration as long as they are capable of being transferred to Epik or a participating registrar partner.

Yes I can transfer domains from my existing registrar to Epik.

I don't see anything that says you have to have a domain within Epik marketplace.
Here can see some examples....
https://domainequity.com/browse-loans

If any other details want, contact @Rob Monster or epik staff.

•••
DomainEquity.com is currently in public beta. It is coming along nicely.

Last month, we added @Greg Tobias as Product Lead. Greg has a background in finance and insurance, which allows him to work closely also with @bhartzer on DNProtect.com.

What is novel about DomainEquity.com is that it is serving as a marketplace -- connecting two audiences:

1. Domain owners who have domains that need liquidity

2. Yield-seeking investor who are looking for asset-secured yield.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back