IT.COM

Has anyone purchased a paid account on Domainero? Did you get it

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joshh71390

Top Member
Impact
I am asking for anyone who has purchased the upgraded account on domainero.com -

I am not asking if it WORKS, or sells millions of domains on autopilot while you sleep.

I have used them for a while and have nothing bad to say to them. I know resources cost money, and so I went and purchesed the 25 dollar upgrade which filters through all generated leads, gets rid of parked, gets rid of dead, etc. And then scans whois or the contact page im not sure exactly what they do. and gives me the contact info / infos for each hit. obviously saving tons of money if you consider time.

I ordered yesterday but I'm still "Waiting for the service" I dont understand how a digital account membership would take days to be applied. - I dont see them as scamers as I have already got many successful leads through them, I dont know why a company would try to scam, as the service is already free and great IMO.

Again not looking for successfulness or if it was worth it on your end. Just wondering if this feature will be applied, or at the very least, that it actually exists.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This was resolved - My review - GOOD TO GO

•••
How's it going with domainero does it really work?

What are its competitors did you research first? If so why you chose domainero?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back