Dynadot

Has anyone been accepted for InternetTraffic.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone here applied for or been accepted by Frank Schilling's InternetTraffic.com? There's actually remarkably few posts on this service here at NP, considering that this service is supposed to be something of a game-changer. Hype or not? Closed shop (to just the usual suspects) or not?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
do u consider backlinks and alexa in the n while buying high cpc domains

•••
I need help, which keywords pays best with IT?

•••
I need help, which keywords pays best with IT?

Not sure which niche makes the most at DNS because all my domains make altogether decent sum of money and none of them is stand out.

I think someone else would be more helpful for you in this regard.

•••
rehab, attorneys, structured settlements, retirement plans, debt consolidation.

•••
•••
How many domain names do I need to own before I can be approved to join IT?

•••
it depends on quality. From 30 - 400.

•••
•••
Has anyone else experienced strangely high traffic with no searches in their DNS account? Mine traffic is for 4 days in a row unusually high (twice as normal), even domains with 1 view per month are inspected on everyday basis for the pas 4 days. Could it be that some new bot traffic is not filtered out?

•••
Instead of the Google Feed I see next on a parked domain name

If you are the owner/administrator of this domain, please log into your account at DomainNameSales.com and complete the parking verification process.

What does it mean ?

•••
What does it mean ?

Recently, I tried to setup the parking and had to inquire about this message. Their reply was:

Within your account approval email, there is a verification link that is provided with the details to enable your parking.

For the Parking Pages to work- Also ensure the following steps have already been done:

While logged into your DomainNameSales account, copy/paste the url below into your address bar and follow the instructions to Enable parking for your account enter your contact information
https://domainnamesales.com/sales/parking/verification

Update Parking Name Servers: (at the current registrar)
BUY.INTERNETTRAFFIC.COM (208.87.35.120)
SELL.INTERNETTRAFFIC.COM (176.74.176.170)

•••
Has anyone else experienced strangely high traffic with no searches in their DNS account? Mine traffic is for 4 days in a row unusually high (twice as normal), even domains with 1 view per month are inspected on everyday basis for the pas 4 days. Could it be that some new bot traffic is not filtered out?
I've been experiencing the exact same thing since Oct 22.

•••
•••
Recently, I tried to setup the parking and had to inquire about this message. Their reply was:

Within your account approval email, there is a verification link that is provided with the details to enable your parking.

For the Parking Pages to work- Also ensure the following steps have already been done:

While logged into your DomainNameSales account, copy/paste the url below into your address bar and follow the instructions to Enable parking for your account enter your contact information
https://domainnamesales.com/sales/parking/verification

Update Parking Name Servers: (at the current registrar)
BUY.INTERNETTRAFFIC.COM (208.87.35.120)
SELL.INTERNETTRAFFIC.COM (176.74.176.170)

Thank you.

•••
Instead of ads I see this -

Failed to load page content

Does anybody else have the same issue ?

•••
I've been experiencing the exact same thing since Oct 22.
Same increase here since Oct 22. I've sent a message to DNS, but no answer yet. How accurate is the parking traffic data on DNS?

•••
Today our traffic went up 10 times as normal.

•••
Instead of ads I see this -

Failed to load page content

Does anybody else have the same issue ?

Are you using an Ad-block script in your browser?

That may be the reason :D

•••
Are you using an Ad-block script in your browser?

That may be the reason :D

Thanks for reply.
I found out why it happened.

Though I'm not using Ad-block I had enabled menu option "Use Tracking Protection in Private Windows" in FireFox->Preferences->Privacy.

Now everything works fine.

•••
My traffic on domains which received no visitors before has tripled. I have sent a message already in October if they could block the IPs visiting each and every domain I have, but got no reply. I dont find this ok, cause when we buy traffic domains and they are still in grace delete time, we dont actually know how many visitors are real.

•••
I just got accepted yesterday, it was my 3rd time I applied :D (I applied with 236 domains).

•••
Anyone felt that DNS is now more lax in accepting names into their system?

•••
I can not reach domainnamesales.com for the past hour or so. Its the problem on my end only?

•••
•••
Yeah, the minute I wrote this it was working again... Like the old brave Murphy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back