NameSilo

Has anyone become rich from domain reselling?

Labeled as discuss in General Domain Discussion, started by gold lover, Nov 16, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. obocar

obocar Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

How much time have you put into it? Has it been working?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. maya-zir

maya-zir Top Contributor VIP

I started to build wp sites for AdSense propose in 2017. I didn't expect more than a few hundred euros, and I was mostly focused on AdSense and banners. But after some time I started to get emails asking about posting on my sites and changed the tactics.. And started to improve my SEO and moved a few sites with good traffic to VPS and then to a cloud host, this step increased the traffic.. More traffic = more interest from SEO agencies = more order = more income..
    2 years (from 2017 to 2019) from ZERO to mid-XXXX monthly income without any risks and investment..
    from January 2020 high XXXX monthly

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
  3. obocar

obocar Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Nice. Quite a success story.
    Did you build the site and create all the content yourself?

4. maya-zir

maya-zir Top Contributor VIP

my sites barely have original content.
    all say the quality before the quantity.. but i did the opposite

one of sites is my hobby site, it doesn't bring me good income, but it is my hobby and i like to add posts there based on specific keywords, the rest of sites i just post without make any research... so, i just google the topic and make a mix of first top-10 posts..
    some of this kind of posts now appear in search engines BEFORE sites from where I grabbed the content.. I don't make original content, I just check the top-10 related posts and take from them the best parts of the content, and then clean all useless information..
    i don't use the same tactics on all my sites... but it is an interesting point i found out

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice