Dynadot

analysis Happy to sold 2 domains on NP

NameSilo
Watch

ravidesai

Established Member
Impact
I am a little happy to sold 2 domain names here on namepros. Both sold via Namepros Domain Auction and it was very smooth transactions. I hope namepros website will help, me to sell more domains and learn many things here.

Thanks, everyone. Especially to those who are guiding me on domain names.

Thank you so much namepros community.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I am a little happy to sold 2 domain names here on namepros. Both sold via Namepros Domain Auction and it was very smooth transactions. I hope namepros website will help, me to sell more domains and learn many things here.
There really is a great learning environment here. Congrats!

•••
This is great and appreciates God for his grace.

•••
Your lucky , I cant sell anything .

•••
•••
Thank you everyone for your best wishes. I also wish you all to sell more and more domains and hope this year will be the most profitable year.

•••
•••
•••
no one wants it . Need some cash.
My sympathies. This seems to be a recurrent theme nowadays, unfortunately. Thank heavens at least the original poster here has had success.

•••
See, if I have a domain that I likes much, than My expectations are going to touch the sky like $XXX OR $XXXXX like this. but not all buyers are end-user and not all domains will get higher offers. so need to understand the value of your domain and sell it at low profit or very much ow, like $20 or $50. I am happy to sold 2 at an average of $27.5. And still I am in profit around $20. I love this $20.

•••
•••
See, if I have a domain that I likes much, than My expectations are going to touch the sky like $XXX OR $XXXXX like this. but not all buyers are end-user and not all domains will get higher offers. so need to understand the value of your domain and sell it at low profit or very much ow, like $20 or $50. I am happy to sold 2 at an average of $27.5. And still I am in profit around $20. I love this $20.
That is a good point. Sometimes, going for the smaller profit makes sense. After all, $20 profit is better than none!

•••
Definitely, Something is better than nothing. I will buy 2-3 more domains from that amount and hopefully make $20 profit from each. likewise, grow slow but steady.

Isn't it make sense ?

Last edited:
•••
Sure. Go for it, if that's what works for you.
For myself, I've adopted a strict rule for myself: No sales, no buying. But that's what works for me at this point in my life.
Domains can really be fun to pick and then find "happy homes" for them for a profit. If that's your thing, may you have continued success in your endeavors.

•••
•••
Thank you @everyone for your best wishies. I hope everyone will get more and more success here. Thanks again. This is inspirational for me.

•••
Back