Dynadot

Happy to join

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ruudbrowens

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone, I guess being new on a forum it´s just a good move to introduce oneself and to bow to the community. To exploit the opportunity I won´t waste my and your time with a "helo world".
I´m trying to do it with a small summary on which (sub:)-level I´m operating in the domain bisiness. Currently I focus on monetization only. 98% of my folio is build to monetize it. I have some short 2-word .com that have potential to be saleble on the long run, but I never owned a premium .com.
In last 2-3 years I try to find ways to monetize my portfolio with new approaches, because they are neccessary. The digital world is changing, the earth is rotating, but parking companies are as it seems sleeping, bounded to the 90s, with their still not adblock-ready 2-3 click landers from ancient history and mostly "not very ideal" tier1 and tier2 ad contents. In my convencience the future of monetization belongs to redirection to adverisers directly or their competitors, in dependence on how they bid, so avegared EPC and frequency. Only than a bidder and traffic seller can have a relationship building up trust with time, by the way.
That´s what I currently try to bite apart and to understand better and deeper since 3 years of experience in this topic, how to build relationships better and faster within that microcosmos. Maybe based on commercial networks, but maybe based on "private" networks and closed communities, that´s what I try to examine, to see where the train is heading.
So, any insights from PROS in that field will be extremely valuable for me, that´s all along the reason why I signed up.
However, I´m not an egoistic person and know it´s always taking and giving, so maybe I can share my own observations and a bit experience in that topic too. I am pleased to be on that forum and I´m looking forward to constructive discussions and debates.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to nps! I agree...it is time for us to learn how to monetize our own names...parking with the 'standard' companies is not nearly what it used to be.

•••
Yes you´re right. And it was already also not always "ideal" in the past. I guess it is like to join a "system" of somone else. You´re just a "guest" and take part in a game with rules created by a another person. The person can change the rules anytime because you (we...) are too dumb to notice. So, "their" world and a monopoly like system. Most of us were happy to earn "something", you never knew what the dashboard will show on the end of the month. But I see that many of us are now waking up and start "high-frequency-thinking". It was high noon! :)

•••
1644043240937.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back