Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlineDomainShop

ETHW.ComTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Creative names like these are hard to appraise, as they tend to fetch higher if you're lucky enough to find an end-user.

Realistically, I would suspect low to mid X,XXX for a name like that. Any higher would require reasonable patience and some luck.

•••
I like it. Could take a while to sell, but robotics is always advancing. Don't let it drop for a few years.
If it was mine I would put a make offer and around $2,400 BIN and also watch "view" traffic to see if you can bump up.

What did you pay for it and how long you holding it ?

•••
I like it. Could take a while to sell, but robotics is always advancing. Don't let it drop for a few years.
If it was mine I would put a make offer and around $2,400 BIN and also watch "view" traffic to see if you can bump up.

What did you pay for it and how long you holding it ?
Yes i will hold thisone for atleast 2 years, recently picked it up from expired June or july list may be , for hand reg price.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back