IT.COM

strategy Hand Reg Stratagies

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
I've been hand registering domains for about a year now, and like anything else in life, practice makes for improvement. Recently I've been accumulating domains for the pot industry to include names that represent marijuana, cannabis, hemp, weed, etc. While most of the real good names are gone, one of my strategies is to add high value word to a domain you might like to own. For example, the names Cannabiz.com and HempOil.com were sold, but I was able to add the high value word "express" to each of these names in order to purchase them. So I'm the new prowd owner of CannabizExpress.com and HempOilExpress.com.

This is an example of just one of my strategies, and I'm willing to share more if there's interest. Anyone else have a strategy?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
here are 4 that i just regged , my spinner rocks! IMO

Solarvariety.com

Visithousing.com

MadeElegant.com

Spacesummary.com

It takes my spinner script a while to produce, but it never lets me down

Every domain name in my sig at namefeature.com are about 6 months to one year old, all are hand reggies except = = 4L.coms of course and a couple of i have bought, the rest are hand reggies that i have spun up with my spinner script. long live the hand register! I will never stop!

Last edited:
•••
Many of you know I started a marijuana/cannabis/hemp etc. portfolio 30-45 days ago. I now have just about a hundred names meaning I've invested about $850. I've probably spent about 150 hours researching the marketplace and creating names for my portfolio that is approaching 100 names.

I've had a lot of critics (mostly industry old timers) who tried to discourage hand registering domains, but I've learned from others they have an agenda that's not in my best interest:xf.rolleyes:

The spin strategy introduced here is SimplyIncredible.............hmmmmm:xf.grin:

•••
More on strategy;

Along the lines of "Just Say No"

CannaContra.com​

Before registering this domain I thought long and hard for about ten minutes:xf.confused: Then I realized there may not be a "Slogan" that says "no" to cannabis, marijuana etc. Of course Cannabis is a drug, but it's not like there isn't a lot of contraversy surrounding it's legalization. Just to cover my bases, I also reg'd ContraCannabis.com that appraises at GD for $1,587.

I knew both of these domains wouldn't be popular among domainers, but sometimes a calculated business decision must prevail:xf.wink:

•••
More on strategy;

Along the lines of "Just Say No"

CannaContra.com​

Before registering this domain I thought long and hard for about ten minutes:xf.confused: Then I realized there may not be a "Slogan" that says "no" to cannabis, marijuana etc. Of course Cannabis is a drug, but it's not like there isn't a lot of contraversy surrounding it's legalization. Just to cover my bases, I also reg'd ContraCannabis.com that appraises at GD for $1,587.

I knew both of these domains wouldn't be popular among domainers, but sometimes a calculated business decision must prevail:xf.wink:
It's not a business decision bro, it's a 'I'm so bored shall I spend $10 for a quick buzz' decision

•••
Not to be a buzz-kill here, but it would be great to hear about some actual sales of hand registered names from people. How were the names chosen? How were they sold? What research was done? That's what comes to mind for me when I hear "strategy".

I can start us off.

Name: ParkingLotDesign (in king)

Sold: September 2017

Sale price: $1,100

Unless I'm registering future tech type names, my general hand reg process is to scan the deleted list on ExpiredNames.net. Typically I set the filters to 16 characters, 3 words max, .com only, and I often ask for a CPC value (1 cent minimum).

I almost always look for exact match product and service names.

I like this process a lot better than doing targeted research on keywords and industries. The primary reason is that I know I'm looking at names that have been registered previously, and within those are names that businesses may have used for websites. Of course this doesn't do a lot for quality, but it does mean the diamonds in the rough exist if you have the patience to scan a lot of names.

ParkingLotDesign jumped out at me right away for two reasons:
  • It struck me as a niche that companies would either specialize in, or would be a primary focus.
  • The structure of the name is perfect. I would have passed on ParkingLotsDesign, ParkingLotDesigns, ParkingLotDesigning, etc.
When a name catches my eye, I type it into Google, first with quotes and then without. My search uncovered that there were several potential end users for the name; maybe three of which are what I would consider good. When I say "good", I mean the company is substantially engaged in the product/service my name speaks to, and they rely on the internet for a good chunk of their sales/promotion. A mid-sized company is ideal... in large companies it can be hard to pin down decision-makers, and small companies often don't prioritize domain names.

Since I always rely on outbound with these types of names, that's pretty much where my research ends. I rarely care about history, CPC, or search volume. The end users never ask (okay, almost never).

There's one main question I need to answer yes to before buying the name:

Do my potential buyers care about being an online authority in this product/service?

Once I buy the name, I hold for two months before doing outbound, to ensure there are no issues if a buyer wants to transfer the name to another registrar.

I started doing outbound of ParkingLotDesign in the Spring of 2017. I sent targeted emails to about 10 potential end users. You must email people, not generic mailboxes or contact forms. Marketing directors and CEOs are best.

My emails are very straight-forward: "This name is for sale. I think you might be interested." Obviously I fancy up the language a bit, but that's all. I only provide more detail if they ask, and if they write back, usually all they want to know is the price.

If I don't hear back, I follow up a week later. This helps to let people know I'm a real person, not a scammer, and it takes care of any people who didn't see the first email or let it fall down their inboxes and forgot.

My first outbound attempts came up short, so I let the name sit over the summer. In August I reached out to a different contact at a company I had already contacted (my best potential buyer, I thought). This gentleman wrote me back on the same day with a price request. I said $1250, he countered $800, I came back with $1100 final offer. Sale done.

The site is now being used to promote the company's AutoCAD-style parking lot design software. It looks pretty good!

If I could boil it all down to a few tips, they would be:
  • Patience and restraint are key when registering. 99.9% of names will not be good.
  • Focus on names that existing companies will see real value in owning.
  • Outbound is a great way to move these types of names. Keep emails short and professional. Use a professional email address (no Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
  • Follow up, and don't be afraid to try multiple people at the same company (especially if it's a bigger one).
  • Keep prices reasonable, especially if your list of end users is on the lower end. Remember these are hand reg names... Yes, maybe you'll miss the odd golden opportunity, but making a $500 sale on a $10 name is pretty solid.

Last edited:
•••
Not to be a buzz-kill here, but it would be great to hear about some actual sales of hand registered names from people. How were the names chosen? How were they sold? What research was done? That's what comes to mind for me when I hear "strategy".

I can start us off.

Unless I'm registering future tech type names, my general hand reg process is to scan the deleted list on ExpiredNames.net. Typically I set the filters to 16 characters, 3 words max, .com only, and I often ask for a CPC value (1 cent minimum).

I like this process a lot better than doing targeted research on keywords and industries. The primary reason is that I know I'm looking at names that have been registered previously, and within those are names that businesses may have used for websites. Of course this doesn't do a lot for quality, but it does mean the diamonds in the rough exist if you have the patience to scan a lot of names.

• It struck me as a niche that companies would either specialize in, or would be a primary focus.
  • The structure of the name is perfect. I would have passed on ParkingLotsDesign, ParkingLotDesigns, ParkingLotDesigning, etc.
When a name catches my eye, I type it into Google, first with quotes and then without. My search uncovered that there were several potential end users for the name; maybe three of which are what I would consider good. When I say "good", I mean the company is substantially engaged in the product/service my name speaks to, and they rely on the internet for a good chunk of their sales/promotion. A mid-sized company is ideal... in large companies it can be hard to pin down decision-makers, and small companies often don't prioritize domain names.

Since I always rely on outbound with these types of names, that's pretty much where my research ends. I rarely care about history, CPC, or search volume. The end users never ask (okay, almost never).

Do my potential buyers care about being an online authority in this product/service?

Once I buy the name, I hold for two months before doing outbound, to ensure there are no issues if a buyer wants to transfer the name to another registrar.

I started doing outbound of ParkingLotDesign in the Spring of 2017. I sent targeted emails to about 10 potential end users. You must email people, not generic mailboxes or contact forms. Marketing directors and CEOs are best.

My emails are very straight-forward: "This name is for sale. I think you might be interested." Obviously I fancy up the language a bit, but that's all. I only provide more detail if they ask, and if they write back, usually all they want to know is the price.

If I don't hear back, I follow up a week later. This helps to let people know I'm a real person, not a scammer, and it takes care of any people who didn't see the first email or let it fall down their inboxes and forgot.

My first outbound attempts came up short, so I let the name sit over the summer. In August I reached out to a different contact at a company I had already contacted (my best potential buyer, I thought). This gentleman wrote me back on the same day with a price request. I said $1250, he countered $800, I came back with $1100 final offer. Sale done.

The site is now being used to promote the company's AutoCAD-style parking lot design software. It looks pretty good!

• Patience and restraint are key when registering. 99.9% of names will not be good.
  • Outbound is a great way to move these types of names. Keep emails short and professional. Use a professional email address (no Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
  • Follow up, and don't be afraid to try multiple people at the same company (especially if it's a bigger one).
  • Keep prices reasonable, especially if your list of end users is on the lower end. Remember these are hand reg names... Yes, maybe you'll miss the odd golden opportunity, but making a $500 sale on a $10 name is pretty solid.

Thanks Joe for this very informative read supported by a real-life example of an actual sale for a hand reg. Will surely use your approach when I finally have the time to do outbounds.

•••
I was reviewing the list of yesterday's deleted names, and thought I'd share a few, and some thoughts for discussion. All names are .com.

ProductCustomization

I purchased this name. It's a better quality name than I typically see on the deleted lists. The term returns almost 3 million search results (that's using quotes), and a lot of online businesses offer this as one of their primary services to help enhance Ecommerce sales. Lots of Google ads came up as well, which can be a good sign.

These are some others I noted, but decided not to buy:

BluetoothDrones - Some obvious trademark issues here.

TemporaryDisability - A rare situation where I'd prefer to own a longer term like TemporaryDisabilityInsurance, since the shorter term on its own doesn't carry a lot of commercial weight, and would perhaps even be better as a .org name.

HomeForeclosureSales - I don't like owning what I would consider to be secondary terms. It eats into the value of the name by allowing for other variations, and by knowing that you don't have the term people really want. These are called Foreclosure Sales.

DublinFlooring - I'm not a big fan of geo names. Probably just because I never had much luck selling them! This one seemed decent, and there are even a few good end users. But ultimately I just don't find these types of brick and mortar businesses are interested in aftermarket domain names once they have their websites established.

Last edited:
•••
Remember, it is in the interest of the registrar to tell you your registrations are worth 100 times what you paid. It's a way to say... "Hey thanks for making us money, now you should spend more". Reverse psychology, the more you look the more you'll see.

•••

I can start us off.

Joe said; "99.9% of names will not be good."

I think we all tend to exaggerate regardless of what side of the hand reg debate you're on. Of the 1,500 names I've hand registered, that would mean just 1.5 or one an a half are good.

I've never bought for one minute the idea that hand registrations are a waste of time like my critics like to espouse. Call it confidence, call it experience, or even call it arrogance, but I know better. The one thing I will say, if you're not creative or you don't understand business or people you probably shouldn't be doing it.

I've been busy registering about 100 names involving marijuana/cannabis/hemp/CBD etc for the last 30 days, and from the feedback I'm getting (even from some NamePros Members) is that some of my names are OK, and a few of them may be Incredible:xf.wink: For those of you that don't know me, I own a portfolio of domains that start with "Incredible" like IncredibleCure, IncredibleMilk, and IncredibleFlorida.

The last point I want to make is, if you don't have a plan (at least in your head) for the use of the domain you register, don't register it. And if you don't have a clue about sales and marketing than hand registering domains is probably a waste of time and money.

Joe...you provide some good advice, but I've vowed NOT to share information about any of my sales for good reason. Thanks

•••
Joe said; "99.9% of names will not be good."

I think we all tend to exaggerate regardless of what side of the hand reg debate you're on. Of the 1,500 names I've hand registered, that would mean just 1.5 or one an a half are good.
You took my statement a bit out of context, Rich. I meant that 99.9% of the names you see on the deleted lists will not be good. Certainly it's a subjective statement based on my own criteria. Typically if I scan a list of 1,000 names, I might register two or three.

I've never bought for one minute the idea that hand registrations are a waste of time like my critics like to espouse. Call it confidence, call it experience, or even call it arrogance, but I know better.
Definitely not a waste of time if you're able to hold yourself to standards that have proven to be successful. Otherwise it can be a good way to lose a few thousand dollars.

The last point I want to make is, if you don't have a plan (at least in your head) for the use of the domain you register, don't register it. And if you don't have a clue about sales and marketing than hand registering domains is probably a waste of time and money.
For those with development skills, I suppose that's a valid consideration... Although if I'm planning to use the names for a personal project, I'd probably limit myself to a dozen or less in order to focus my efforts. For all other names I would advise not to register unless you know you're willing to spend the renewal fees to hold onto it for several years.

Another strategy used by some is to register names en masse, sell as many they can in a year, and let them all drop come renewal time. Some can make it work, but this strategy relies heavily on the use of good data and research to ensure you're registering names (and setting prices) that give you the best probability of making sales (and making a profit).

Joe...you provide some good advice, but I've vowed NOT to share information about any of my sales for good reason. Thanks

Totally up to you, Rich. Personally I just can't glean anything useful from someone's strategy advice without knowing their full process, which includes end results.

Last edited:
•••
You took my statement a bit out of context, Rich. I meant that 99.9% of the names you see on the deleted lists will not be good. Certainly it's a subjective statement based on my own criteria. Typically if I scan a list of 1,000 names, I might register two or three.

Definitely not a waste of time if you're able to hold yourself to standards that have proven to be successful. Otherwise it can be a good way to lose a few thousand dollars.

For those with development skills, I suppose that's a valid consideration... Although if I'm planning to use the names for a personal project, I'd probably limit myself to a dozen or less in order to focus my efforts. For all other names I would advise not to register unless you know you're willing to spend the renewal fees to hold onto it for several years.

Another strategy used by some is to register names en masse, sell as many they can in a year, and let them all drop come renewal time. Some can make it work, but this strategy relies heavily on the use of good data and research to ensure you're registering names (and setting prices) that give you the best probability of making sales (and making a profit).

Totally up to you, Rich. Personally I just can't glean anything useful from someone's strategy advice without knowing their full process, which includes end results.

Joe...I'm not looking for random "good names" from deleted lists, and if like you say, 99.9% aren't any good, why would I waste my time trying to find a needle in a haystack? I'm developing a portfolio of names that are industry target specific....healthcare, financial, marijuana/cannabis/hemp/cbd etc. And as for the cost of hand regging names, I'm not overly concerned. Having invested in stocks, real estate and my own businesses over the years, losing a few thousand dollars for names that I drop isn't a big deal. I'm not looking at dropping all my domains at year end, but maybe 75-80%. Thus a portfolio that I may have paid 10K for this year might have a renewal cost of 2 to 2.5K. I'm not a real rich guy, but that's something I can afford.

Finally...just today I came up with a couple of domains for my drug portfolio like; CBDCompo and HempCompo. Research tells me that "compo" is a word that means composition. These domains are "short", they're easy to say and read, and they fit the legal names they're intended for. Unlike DoobieDiner and LeafBarn I intend to sell for a storefront name. I have a knack for coming up with catchy names...it's sort of like a professional athlete who has "natural" ability. If you care to know'learn why I know I have a knack for catchy names, just ask, but I think you already know the answer.

I came up with two other names today that involve the word "Clinique" which means clinic, and whose origin is french and dates back to 1620 long before "Clinique" the cosmetic company was ever dreamed about. Also, my names don't appear to have any TM issues.

That's all Joe....I hope you're starting to understand why I don't listen to the condescending rhetoric of the "so called" professional domainers. They have little respect for me, and I have even less respect for them.

•••
Joe...I'm not looking for random "good names" from deleted lists, and if like you say, 99.9% aren't any good, why would I waste my time trying to find a needle in a haystack? I'm developing a portfolio of names that are industry target specific....healthcare, financial, marijuana/cannabis/hemp/cbd etc. And as for the cost of hand regging names, I'm not overly concerned. Having invested in stocks, real estate and my own businesses over the years, losing a few thousand dollars for names that I drop isn't a big deal. I'm not looking at dropping all my domains at year end, but maybe 75-80%. Thus a portfolio that I may have paid 10K for this year might have a renewal cost of 2 to 2.5K. I'm not a real rich guy, but that's something I can afford.

Finally...just today I came up with a couple of domains for my drug portfolio like; CBDCompo and HempCompo. Research tells me that "compo" is a word that means composition. These domains are "short", they're easy to say and read, and they fit the legal names they're intended for. Unlike DoobieDiner and LeafBarn I intend to sell for a storefront name. I have a knack for coming up with catchy names...it's sort of like a professional athlete who has "natural" ability. If you care to know'learn why I know I have a knack for catchy names, just ask, but I think you already know the answer.

I came up with two other names today that involve the word "Clinique" which means clinic, and whose origin is french and dates back to 1620 long before "Clinique" the cosmetic company was ever dreamed about. Also, my names don't appear to have any TM issues.

That's all Joe....I hope you're starting to understand why I don't listen to the condescending rhetoric of the "so called" professional domainers. They have little respect for me, and I have even less respect for them.
I really like DoobieDiner.com, very cool name!! I was in “brandable” mood the other night, so I reged Anytimey.com, Bankruptism.com and finish my spin with a retail .com hand Reggie , MowingSupply.com , I very rarely reg any branders these days, but I said , why not.

Last edited:
•••

I can start us off.

Cheaptoo.com a hand reg, and one of my shittier hand Reggie’s at that IMO, sold at BIN via undeveloped this last Sunday, I dont list names I have sold here in the “Sales made” forum, but I will post the BIN email from undeveloped when I get home from work tonight, all I will say is, I have zero problems selling hand reged domain names, and leave it at that, I was going to let Cheaptoo.com drop from my vault, I didn’t care for it, but low and behold, it SOLD!! This last Sunday , will post the the receipt tonight, in this forum, not the completed sales forum though

Last edited:
•••
screenshot-mail.google.com-2018-10-02-02-21-48-087.png

•••
$188 sale - $171 after VAT, reg fee $5.99 at Namesilo, and here again, a domain i was going to drop because i didn't really like it.

When i started domaining, Just like most beginners, I started with the hand reg names, unlike most veteran domainers, i never stopped hand regging, instead i took the opportunity of being able to hand reg without a ton of competition, most had latched on to SnapNames.com and other auction houses, I came to a conclusion, I am working harder than smarter. a computer is smarter than my brainstorming, so i had a script written just for spinning domain names, put it on my server, put in my keywords for the spin, start the proggy, go watch a movie, drink a beer two, come back and get the results from the spin, parse through, check TM, register, Rinse and repeat all these years. 18 years of em.

Of course i do buy some domain names, most usually Liquid only NLN.com-LLLL.com and ect, about 4 non liquid names a year at max , the rest are hand reggies.

I wont be posting, and never do post my domain name sales, this is just proof that a not so good hand reg will sell, good hand reggies, have absolutely no problem selling, at xxx-high xxx and low x,xxx , all day long baby!

I have had this question asked SO many times, "Why do you keep over 600 domain names and 90% are hand registered, why don't you just let them drop,

Because if i did, i couldn't afford to buy them back ;)

Last edited:
•••
Really inspirative talks... Thanks for sharing...

•••

Rich, I suppose the main reason I prefer to scan the deleted lists is because I recognize that I don't know everything. Scanning lists of names that were once registered and/or used is a great way to discover new niches, products, and services that I never would have otherwise known about.

It's wonderful that cost isn't a factor for you; that's a great place to be in. All the same, how great would it be if you never bought those 80% of droppable names in the first place?

Like you, I'm also very creative and good at creating names. The problem is that doing so creates an extra step for me that ultimately would eat into a lot of my time (and sales). That extra step is trying to convince end users that they should brand themselves with the name I've created. I don't want to have to convince them. I want to be able to show them the name I own and have them immediately know there would be value in them owning it.

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience with some of the more experienced domain investors here, Rich. They might seem condescending at times, but I imagine a lot of them get their backs up when an inexperienced domain investor tells them their advice is bad. Respect is a two-way street... and typically a new person to any industry needs to pay their dues before earning it.

•••
Cheaptoo.com a hand reg, and one of my sh*ttier hand Reggie’s at that IMO, sold at BIN via undeveloped this last Sunday, I dont list names I have sold here in the “Sales made” forum, but I will post the BIN email from undeveloped when I get home from work tonight, all I will say is, I have zero problems selling hand reged domain names, and leave it at that, I was going to let Cheaptoo.com drop from my vault, I didn’t care for it, but low and behold, it SOLD!! This last Sunday , will post the the receipt tonight, in this forum, not the completed sales forum though
Congratulations!

I love getting those last minute, lucky sales of names that were about to drop. It's also a good lesson to newer investors that reasonable pricing can sometimes be enough to sell even lesser quality names that maybe should never have been registered!

•••
I'm sorry you've had a bad experience with some of the more experienced domain investors here, Rich. They might seem condescending at times, but I imagine a lot of them get their backs up when an inexperienced domain investor tells them their advice is bad. Respect is a two-way street... and typically a new person to any industry needs to pay their dues before earning it.

It is not "condescending" when people point out the fact that your rhetoric does not match your results.

People on NamePros have been extremely helpful overall. Eventually though you just get sick of the nonsense.

The issue is when you are stubborn and think you know it all, but actually don't. No one here is impressed by past business experience. This is a different field. Skills in another field don't automatically translate to this field, obviously.

All we get is talk about how great someone is that is not matched by results in this field.

I have been told to stay tuned multiple times. I am still staying tuned!

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Rich, I suppose the main reason I prefer to scan the deleted lists is because I recognize that I don't know everything. Scanning lists of names that were once registered and/or used is a great way to discover new niches, products, and services that I never would have otherwise known about.

It's wonderful that cost isn't a factor for you; that's a great place to be in. All the same, how great would it be if you never bought those 80% of droppable names in the first place?

Like you, I'm also very creative and good at creating names. The problem is that doing so creates an extra step for me that ultimately would eat into a lot of my time (and sales). That extra step is trying to convince end users that they should brand themselves with the name I've created. I don't want to have to convince them. I want to be able to show them the name I own and have them immediately know there would be value in them owning it.

You don’t have to try and use a sales pitch or use a featured listing or anything of the likes to sell your names to an end user, when you register a domain name that has dropped or never been reged for that matter, the most important aspect on your part is that you personally like the domain, you see the potential of the domain name, you are willing to renew the domain name. The rest takes care of itself.

Last edited:
•••
You don’t have to try and use a sales pitch or use a featured listing or anything of the likes to sell your names, when you register a domain name that has dropped or never been reged for that matter, the most important aspect on your part is that you personally like the domain, you see the potential of the domain name, you are willing to renew the domain name. The rest takes care of itself.
I agree with parts of this, but I'm also sure many people have lost thousands on names they liked and saw potential in... Experience and research also go a long way.

•••
It is not "condescending" when people point out the fact that your rhetoric does not match your results.

People on NamePros have been extremely helpful overall. Eventually though you just get sick of the nonsense.

The issue is when you are stubborn and think you know it all, but actually don't. No one here is impressed by past business experience. This is a different field. Skills in another field don't automatically translate to this field, obviously.

All we get is talk about how great someone is that is not matched by results in this field.

I have been told to stay tuned multiple times. I am still staying tuned!

Brad
The way i look at that Brad, no body pays my bills but me, I am not in a competition with any other domainer, period. My agenda is solely mine, I don’t post my hand register domain sales because there is no need for me too, post any of my sales period, I do my own thing, I do not run with the herd in domaining, or anything else I do for that matter, I learned so much and am so greatful to my peers here at NamePros, the mentoring I got from some of the members is priceless, everyone had an opinion, I respect that 100%, but at the same time, I rely on no one to do my bidding for me, I have zero interest in trying to look like a hero to any domain name community or otherwise, I do my thing, I do it my way and no other, it is domaining that is my business/ hobby passion, my fellowship with the folks here at NamePros is very enjoyable and at times can be comical, we have some great people here, and I enjoy their net friendship, but at the end of the day, my names, my business as far as what I sale or whatever I do from a domain aspect, is my business and my personal joy.

•••
I agree with parts of this, but I'm also sure many people have lost thousands on names they liked and saw potential in... Experience and research also go a long way.
Your absolutely right, you will never win em all, but win more than you lose, if I didn’t do extensive research before hand registering a name, I would be very foolish, expierence comes with time and life lessons learned, there are no short cuts in this industry, unless you have VERY deep pockets

•••
My agenda is solely mine, I don’t post my hand register domain sales because there is no need for me too, post any of my sales period, I do my own thing, I do not run with the herd in domaining, or anything else I do for that matter, I learned so much and am so greatful to my peers here at NamePros, the mentoring I got from some of the members is priceless, everyone had an opinion, I respect that 100%, but at the same time, I rely on no one to do my bidding for me, I have zero interest in trying to look like a hero to any domain name community or otherwise, I do my thing, I do it my way and no other, it is domaining that is my business/ hobby passion, my fellowship with the folks here at NamePros is very enjoyable and at times can be comical, we have some great people here, and I enjoy their net friendship, but at the end of the day, my names, my business as far as what I sale or whatever I do from a domain aspect, is my business and my personal joy.
Longest. Sentence. Ever. :)

•••
Longest. Sentence. Ever. :)
Lol, yeah, screw paragraphs, I just write it all together, I use a little punctuation here and there, lol , it is called Xbonics by many here at NPS. Lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back