Dynadot

Had A Small Dinner Meet-Up Today in Houston, Tx (@ Texas RoadHouse)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just wanted to share a photo from today's small dinner where my wife @Amanda , @johnn , his wife, and myself met at the Texas RoadHouse for steak and conversation. There were a couple others that were going to try to attend but were not able to make it. I look forward to meeting them next time.

Thanks for meeting up with us @johnn and I hope you and your wife have a safe trip back to Pennsylvania when you head back.
47795_43d51407c0ef062ef29825cc6b763dee.gif

Attachments

• eric-amanda-julian-johnn-his-wife-tx-roadhouse.gif
    eric-amanda-julian-johnn-his-wife-tx-roadhouse.gif
    90.6 KB · Views: 153
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wish they had a Texas Roadhouse in southern California. Delicious!

•••
I can not tell a lie, It was definitely mouth watering and delicious! :P Maybe next time you're out this way we can grab a bite as well. ;)

•••
I have not been in Texas Roadhouse a while but I agreed with Eric. The food is still delicious!!!

•••
I love the Lone Star state and I like Texans because they have a distinctive identity. Hope to be able to join one of your meetups in Texas one day. I just love the smile on your wife's face.

•••
I love the Lone Star state and I like Texans because they have a distinctive identity. Hope to be able to join one of your meetups in Texas one day. I just love the smile on your wife's face.
"Meet-Up" is a rather lose term here in Texas. it can be 2 people or 500+ people and still be a meet-up. With that said, if you are ever in this area, feel free to reach out and we would love to meet-up with you for a bite to eat and some conversation. ;)

•••
I'll definitely let you know if/when I'm in Texas.

•••
my wife @Amanda , @johnn , his wife, and myself .
47795_43d51407c0ef062ef29825cc6b763dee.gif
I count five people in the picture...(or is that the anonymous owner of Namepros? JK)
Hopefully someday I get too experience a Texas Roadhouse.

•••
They do! It's in Burbank at... 'your house'! When do we come over for a domainer meetup, and the 'free' food of course. :p

•••
We have TexasRoadhouse over here; they will serve you bucket after buckets of peanuts..and homemade roles. I always order prime rib :)

•••
I count five people in the picture...(or is that the anonymous owner of Namepros? JK)
Hopefully someday I get too experience a Texas Roadhouse.
Saw dust and peanut shells all over the floor, some of the best steak you'll sink your teeth into, and a great country atmosphere. It's definitely worth a visit! ;)

•••
We have TexasRoadhouse over here; they will serve you bucket after buckets of peanuts..and homemade roles. I always order prime rib :)
How many buckets can you eat Zap,we had a party of 8 at our texas roadhouse and we dident make a dent in one bucket.

•••
Wait, I thought Texans ate snakes at the BBQ ?

•••
Ben, that place always packed! I think they have the best steaks in town. Every time I crave fo a steak I go there. Yes, they have peanuts shells all over the floor; dang! All you can eat. Ohhh the home made roles, soo tasty; sometimes I eat too much of it, then I would not have no room for my food :)

•••
Wait, I thought Texans ate snakes at the BBQ ?
That's an old wives tail that it's only at the BBQ. We actually eat snakes at the BBQ, In Stew, Roasted, Baked, Grilled, Smoked, etc. ;) :p - Note: Not all Texans like eating snakes, especially Texans that relocated from a northern state. ;)

•••
FYI ,if anyone likes outback steak house and has AARP card they deduct 15% from check

•••
I have been there too; but they don't serve home made roles. And their steak was okay. ..

•••
Back