IT.COM

Had a baby @ 48 last year. She's gonna be 1 guys! Pics inside.

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
So I had a baby last year. That's why I haven't posted on here in a while. Her name is Simone Freya. She's one of those Pandemic babies. Lucky baby mama had good insurance. We ended up in Langone Hospital in New York. Very expensive. I think the bill was like $50,000 all covered. (Thank god!) copay was only $3000.

Enjoy the pics. Watch this thread. I'll be posting more pics now and then. She's an angel with a killer smile. I kid you not. She's been smilin since the womb. Check the pics!

0935B601-3EE7-49E2-93B3-A962352FA5E2.jpeg

Woops. Photos too big. NP won't let me do more in this post. I'll post more later.

It's been crazy. no sleep. Changing diapers every 3-4 hours. And yes all matter of poo. Sleepless nights because she won't sleep.

If I didn't worry about money before? I'm definitely stressing it now. thinking about how I'm gonna pay for all this.

Oh and I went to the dentist this year caught Covid and then gave it to the baby. She's ok had a fever. Didn't really give her much medicine except tylenol.

I went to dentist on a Thursday went home hugged and kissed me kid. The next day Dentist receptionist called told me someone who came in before me at their clinic called said they were exposed to Covid. Just my luck. 2 years of nonexposure. I take off my mask at the dentist and I get covid. Ridiculous. Lucky I had 2 shots of Pfizer already but no booster.

If anyone has any advise or tips for a new dad at 48 please do share. I'd appreciate it.

Oh and her Birthday is this Monday. She's gonna be 1! Time flies. Amazing.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Congrats. Fatherhood looks good on you. Happy birthday to your kid

•••
In case anyone is wondering about "Simone Freya".

Well my older cousin is a big comic book trekkie fan and he beat me way in advance on having kids. He got all the boy names I wanted for my future kids.

James Tiberius
Charles Xavier

lol bastard. But I had a girl so I was about to go Jean Grey but instead I liked Simone (Nina Simone) but like my cousin with his secondary two piece name. I decided to go the same.

I chose Freya because well I wanted a Goddess name. Freya is the mother of Thor. Can't get anymore badass than that.

I did not want her to have a girl one like Venus or Aphrodite or Maybe Athena but I like Freya mother of Thor. Wife of Odin.

When she gets older it's a conversation piece later.

Freya was the arrestingly beautiful Norse goddess of blessings, love, and fertility. A member of the Vanir tribe known for her skill in divination, she could be both a gentle ruler and a fierce warrior.

https://mythopedia.com/topics/freya...estingly beautiful,ruler and a fierce warrior.

She will probably be a party animal since she is named after Friday. lol

•••
•••
How cute! She has such a sweet smile. Congratulations to you and your wife.

•••
Congratulations, she's a little stunner, going to break some hearts when she is older.

Looking forward to hearing about her first domain purchase, my youngest was 4 when he chose his first domain and now has quite an impressive portfolio (aged 22) Start them young!

•••
Congratulations, she's a little stunner, going to break some hearts when she is older.

Looking forward to hearing about her first domain purchase, my youngest was 4 when he chose his first domain and now has quite an impressive portfolio (aged 22) Start them young!
Actually she already has a domain.

SimoneFreya.com ! Lol you think I was going post her beautiful badass name on here without registering the .com? Lol

Last edited:
•••
Birthday today at the Cheesecake Factory!

•••
•••
How did you make a baby?

•••
•••
How did you make a baby?

I bribed the stork with my Vlasic pickle lol

I took the stork out for a drink.

It was a dark and stormy night and stork made a pit stop at my house.

Last edited:
•••
With the help of some type of wife, maybe?

Kidnapping is a real thing. Jk jk. Although she looks nothing like me. Too cute to be my kid.

•••
So I had a baby last year. That's why I haven't posted on here in a while. Her name is Simone Freya. She's one of those Pandemic babies. Lucky baby mama had good insurance. We ended up in Langone Hospital in New York. Very expensive. I think the bill was like $50,000 all covered. (Thank god!) copay was only $3000.

Enjoy the pics. Watch this thread. I'll be posting more pics now and then. She's an angel with a killer smile. I kid you not. She's been smilin since the womb. Check the pics!

Show attachment 215068

Woops. Photos too big. NP won't let me do more in this post. I'll post more later.

It's been crazy. no sleep. Changing diapers every 3-4 hours. And yes all matter of poo. Sleepless nights because she won't sleep.

If I didn't worry about money before? I'm definitely stressing it now. thinking about how I'm gonna pay for all this.

Oh and I went to the dentist this year caught Covid and then gave it to the baby. She's ok had a fever. Didn't really give her much medicine except tylenol.

I went to dentist on a Thursday went home hugged and kissed me kid. The next day Dentist receptionist called told me someone who came in before me at their clinic called said they were exposed to Covid. Just my luck. 2 years of nonexposure. I take off my mask at the dentist and I get covid. Ridiculous. Lucky I had 2 shots of Pfizer already but no booster.

If anyone has any advise or tips for a new dad at 48 please do share. I'd appreciate it.

Oh and her Birthday is this Monday. She's gonna be 1! Time flies. Amazing.

No comments on the sonogram pic of her smiling in the womb? I thought that crazy when I saw it.

•••
Congratulations! My father was 47 when I was born...he spent so much time imparting information and wisdom to me...still having a positive impact on my life decades later and well after his passing. It can be awesome for a child to have a 'mature' parent. Best of wishes to you all.

•••
Kidnapping is a real thing. Jk jk. Although she looks nothing like me. Too cute to be my kid.
Haha. She's indeed a cute baby :)
Congrats on the achievement 👏👏

•••
Congratulations, she's gorgeous :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations, My daughter is as old as her

•••
Congrats Man...
Really Happy for you.

The first year was indeed memorable.
Just enjoy the time. No stress..

But I do remember the sleepless night, and one time when I had hold the baby and walk along the aisles on a flight because he won't stop crying. Oh Man...

And now he argues with me all the time, even though he teaches me kindness as well.

Wife wants another Baby. I am like ummm, those nights. We might just plan another haha.
I heard beast thing to have them one after the other and get it done with. We had a very long gap lol.

Mostly because my wife kept asking me if I was ready to stay up again lol.

Enjoy every moment man. DOn't worry about much else
Opportunities come every day.

I had a huge dip in my business for 2-3 years when I was like 100% dedicated to my son. But I never had any second thoughts and I came back much stronger later.

Congrats Again.

May you have a surprise 6 figure sale soon :)

•••
Congrats! We had my girl when I was 45. The nights.. hahaha... you enjoy shutting your eyes for 10 to 15 minutes where and when you can during the day lol.
They keep you young!

•••
Ssshhhh Snorlax is sleeping. Don’t know what that is? Google it.

3FFD0E36-84F9-46EC-9BB5-E0B6BD15C2FC.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
I dare anyone not to smile after seeing this pic. Lol

D4CAD449-FD5E-4984-B2F0-059A34927834.jpeg

•••
Back