Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domn8

Established Member
Impact

Haath Meaning Hand or Hands (plural) In English​

2 billion speakers of Hindi/ Urdu use the word several times daily in verbal communication or written narratives.
20 Yr Old Premium .com. Domain Broker Wanted ASAP.

HAATH.COM was Reg 08/08/2002 at Godaddy by self and has remained in the same nuclear family ;/) environment- well kempt and influenced to take on the world.

CASE: Given the surging Indian subcontinent IT industry + exploding startup scene recently, the appropriate broker could really make this worthwhile (I guess and certainly hope so).

Following are some references in meaning of the word to realize a gluttonous, yet digestible value :)

HAATH meaning Hand or Hands; English Definition & Meaning IN CONTEXT
  1. (n.) Power of performance; means of execution; ability; skill; dexterity.
  2. (v. t.) To pledge by the hand; to handfast.
  3. (n.) Personal possession; ownership; hence, control; direction; management; -- usually in the plural.
  4. (n.) A bundle of tobacco leaves tied together.
  5. (n.) A limb of certain animals, as the foot of a hawk, or any one of the four extremities of a monkey.
  6. (n.) That which is, or may be, held in a hand at once
  7. (v. t.) To manage; as, I hand my oar.
  8. (n.) An agent; a servant, or laborer; a workman, trained or competent for special service or duty; a performer more or less skillful; as, a deck hand; a farm hand; an old hand at speaking.
  9. (n.) Actual performance; deed; act; workmanship; agency; hence, manner of performance.
  10. (n.) Side; part; direction, either right or left.
  11. (v. t.) To lead, guide, or assist with the hand; to conduct; as, to hand a lady into a carriage.
  12. (n.) Agency in transmission from one person to another; as, to buy at first hand, that is, from the producer, or when new; at second hand, that is, when no longer in the producers hand, or when not new.
  13. (v. t.) To furl; -- said of a sail.
  14. (v. t.) To give, pass, or transmit with the hand; as, he handed them the letter.
  15. (v. t.) To seize; to lay hands on.
  16. (n.) Handwriting; style of penmanship; as, a good, bad or running hand. Hence, a signature.
  17. (v. i.) To cooperate.
  18. (n.) A measure equal to a hands breadth, -- four inches; a palm. Chiefly used in measuring the height of horses.
  19. (n.) Rate; price.
  20. (n.) That which resembles, or to some extent performs the office of, a human hand
  21. (n.) The quota of cards received from the dealer.
  22. (n.) The small part of a gunstock near the lock, which is grasped by the hand in taking aim.
  23. (n.) An index or pointer on a dial; as, the hour or minute hand of a clock.
  24. (n.) That part of the fore limb below the forearm or wrist in man and monkeys, and the corresponding part in many other animals; manus; paw. See Manus.
  25. (n.) A gambling game played by American Indians, consisting of guessing the whereabouts of bits of ivory or the like, which are passed rapidly from hand to hand.
Please contact me expediently with any communication.

Kind regards to you and yours.

Attachments

• haath.com-8444242284-42-HAATH-endless-possibilities.gif
    haath.com-8444242284-42-HAATH-endless-possibilities.gif
    18 KB · Views: 43
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back