Dynadot

negotiable H O T E L . P R – Your chance to score a "hotel" ccTLD!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Wash

Upgraded Member
Impact
The word "hotel" has been registered in every other country code top-level domain I can find, often by household-name international travel conglomerates!

I am the owner of h/o/t/e/l./pr, the domain name reserved for the best hotel in Puerto Rico. I've decided to sell this domain name before the end of the year.

This domain could pair perfectly with a travel booking platform, whether it's international or specifically aimed at Puerto Rican hotels. It would also go well with a public relations (PR) firm with a speciality in hotels!

.pr is the ccTLD for Puerto Rico, the U.S. territory with a growing population of 3.2 million.

Before travel globally took a dip in 2020, tourism was a significant and growing sector of Puerto Rico's economy (10% of GDP!). It's one of the top tourist destinations in the Caribbean. The territory has also made headlines recently as many early crypto investors have began relocating to it (one crypto billionaire recently pledged to transform Puerto Rico into a thriving "crypto paradise").

Check out these other domains for an example of how it could be used:

hotel.ca
hotel.com
hotel.jp
hotel.com.au
hotel.cz
hotel.co.uk
hotel.co
hotel.is
hotel.biz
...and so on

PM me your offers!

Details:

Registrar - Gandi
Renewal Price - $1,200
Renewal Date - Jan 22, 2022
Payment Options - Escrow, Credit/debit card, PayPal, or cryptocurrency.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back