IT.COM

discuss .GY - The Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I didn't see an official thread for .GY domains so I thought I would start one. I recently purchased my first .GY domain. I tend to like ccTLDs versus gTLDs.

My first .gy purchase was QK.gy

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey, good grab. I had noted to reg it but got delayed by couple of days. All the best for it!

•••
•••
Didn't you get JP.gy?
I could get it. QK.gy was next on the list in my diary. It was one of the last few remaining LL chip in .gy.

•••
I don't think JP.gy is available.

•••
•••
•••
.gy sounds great and just 2 letter gTLD, it somehow resembles with .ly domains :). I am sure .gy has a great demand potential in near future. Good luck with your .gy holdings

•••
.gy sounds great and just 2 letter gTLD, it somehow resembles with .ly domains :). I am sure .gy has a great demand potential in near future. Good luck with your .gy holdings

I mean to say ccTLD and not gTLD.. My bad.. Sorry

•••
There were single numeric .GY available to reg a few weeks back according to a post I read somewhere on NP.

•••
Couldn't resist it. Got az. Looks like af may be only non-v. Some good states left! Here is the list of available .gy:

af
bv
dv
fv
hv
iv
jv
nv
qv
wv
zv
vf
vj
vk
vn
vp
vq
vt
vz

•••
•••
Couldn't resist it. Got az. Looks like af may be only non-v. Some good states left! Here is the list of available .gy:

af
bv
dv
fv
hv
iv
jv
nv
qv
wv
zv
vf
vj
vk
vn
vp
vq
vt
vz
They are already gone since you posted this list. Wish you had waited.

Last edited:
•••

af
bv
dv
fv
hv
iv
jv
nv
qv
wv
zv
vf
vj
vk
vn
vp
vq
vt
vz

these were really available? Did you check availability that time? Now these are no more available..

•••
They were available earlier today. Now they are gone!

•••
these were really available? Did you check availability that time? Now these are no more available..
I made my own list and they WERE available. I just didn't get home from work fast enough. Left for work, they were available. Came home, they are gone.

•••
Ohh.. This is the beauty of domains as they are unique, what matters is time :)
2 letters names are really valuable.

•••
•••
can someone tell me a bit about .GY .. Does it has any restriction? It seem like GD doesn't offer it? What are the registrar offer this? Price for it?

•••
There is no restriction for its use. Anybody can register them. They are just like any other TLDs.

•••
can someone tell me a bit about .GY .. Does it has any restriction? It seem like GD doesn't offer it? What are the registrar offer this? Price for it?
101domain @ $45/year

•••
•••
UnitedDomains.. Really good company...39.99 for .gy

I also heard DomainMonster is cheap.. But i already have name at United.

•••
UnitedDomains.. Really good company...39.99 for .gy

I also heard DomainMonster is cheap.. But i already have name at United.

Thanks

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back