Dynadot

information Guy Wants US$100 Million for TrumpDynasty.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dollarfield

The Mean DomainerTop Member
Impact
A guy has listed TrumpDynasty.com for US$100 millions.
As bizarre as it may sound a guy has listed TrumpDynasty.com for sale on domain forum Namepros.com with an asking price of $100 millions. The asking price is ridiculous because no domain in the history of domaining has reached that figure. Only LasVegas.com, which was sold for around $90 millions and was agreed to be paid in instalments, comes close by. May be this fellow think Trump, the Billionaire President elect of USA, will purchase the name from him.
Full Story Here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Stupid domainers = stupid prices

•••
I'd rather have no publicity. Omar would be best creating a new profile and starting from scratch, he seems to be getting a reputation on NP for being a bit of a tool.

I for one wouldn't ever deal with him after what i saw in another thread.

never really seen his activity. But from my years of observation on newsheadlines and such. There really is no such thing as bad or good PR. just NO PR.

like your comment right there. will make me or someone else want to know "more" about "Omar". when they do search him out. they find info on him. and THEN they come to a point where they make a decision. either like him or not like him.

or they base their decision on whether they like you or not like you and then decided if they like Omar.

Public opinion is fickle like that.

but in thee end there is no such thing as bad PR. just no PR. lol

TrumpDynasty.com won't sell for $100 mil. but will help sell domains that need eyes them at auction.

and when it's time to sell TrumpDynasty.com? with all the backlinks it probably will get from this viral newsworthy article? on high rank sites? or even Google News?

This domain you think won't sell for over $100?

so no loss there. but if it helped to sell some domains via redirect? for $x,xxx?

that's a WIN for sure.

here's a test. let's see how many views and replies this thread gets?
And mind you this is a Domainer site. People "in the know".

Now imagine this news "out there"? people who don't know any better? how many will be curious to read it? I'm talking about people who don't know the domain market like we do?

Definitely Viral fodder for sure.

ingenius!

Last edited:
•••
Why you guys are making fun of him , that is his domain .. he wants trump to buy it .. he would have listed it for 100 million so that he can sell it for 1 million as a part of negotiation

his domain ...his price

we everyday see here people asking for thousands of dollars for silly domains which makes no sense

This guy at least have some sense in some or the other way ....

he is just making a try .. leave him alone ...

Trump buys it or not , that is trumps decision
Bless you Sophia for being such a good hearted, well meaning soul! But SERIOUSLY, he's just doing this for the publicity.

He has no realistic visions of actually selling this domain at anything approaching his quoted price. He would likely be ecstatic if someone offered him $X,XXX for it. He's just looking for people to talk about him and his domain -- and it's crazy high price -- and we are doing exactly that!

It's just PR! After you've been doing this for a while you'll understand.

Ps. I can also pretty much guarantee you that he was expecting people to talk smack about it as well. Good or bad, ALL publicity is good publicity as long as you know how to manage it. Trump himself proved that.

Stupid Semi-clever domainers + stupid high prices + "news story" = TONS of PR

There, FTFY!

Last edited:
•••
I want 100 million for anyone of my domains. I will never see 100 million. But I want it. But my name will never sell for anything close to it. But I want 100 million. I will continue to ask 100 million and maybe one day I will come to my senses and ask xxx or drop the domain

We all want 100million

I can want 100 million for youstinksalot.com it's still worthless the .net is still worthless.

Idk why people care when someone asks a dumb amount for a name. It just shows how out of touch with reality they really are.

•••
...It just shows how out of touch with reality they really are.
One last time people...

IT'S ABOUT THE PUBLICITY!!!! HE HAS NO EXPECTATION OF SELLING HIS DOMAIN FOR $100 MILLION.

Seriously, it's not that difficult to comprehend....

Last edited:
•••
Only get publicity from idiots. Only a big sale Impresses me

•••
Bless you Sophia for being such a good hearted, well meaning soul! But SERIOUSLY, he's just doing this for the publicity.

He has no realistic visions of actually selling this domain at anything approaching his quoted price. He would likely be ecstatic if someone offered him $X,XXX for it. He's just looking for people to talk about him and his domain -- and it's crazy high price -- and we are doing exactly that!

It's just PR! After you've been doing this for a while you'll understand.

Ps. I can also pretty much guarantee you that he was expecting people to talk smack about it as well. Good or bad, ALL publicity is good publicity as long as you know how to manage it. Trump himself proved that.

There, FTFY!

And the best part is people are literally talking about him , so he won in this case

•••
At best it's a great misdirection ploy. be honest. how many of you in this thread visited the domain in question? and once that post goes viral? how much traffic will it get?

why not redirect such a domain with I suspect many backlinks on "gossip" sites and send that traffic "on demand" to all of the current owner's current active auctions?

and when one auction ends? redirect this domain to the next one "on demand"?

the headlne alone is newsworthy.

I don't think the guy is an idiot. it's genius really. it's basically name squating + marketing tool for $10.

I'm sure he's paid for a Press Release "making fun" of his own domain thereby sensationalizing it.
CREATING BUZZ.

and the results?

The SHEEPLES (including myself as I have taken 5 minutes of my time to write this BS) will talk about. Negatively or Positively. It's ALL GOOD PUBLICITY.

There is no such thing as BAD PUBLICITY.

The onlye "bad" publicity is NO PUBLICITY.

I believe the to Win the Internet. you need Energy. Literally. I and you all have just used your "energy" to comment on this crazy newsheadline. how many else will do the same?

and take the time to do a write up about this silly story on their blogs? or even better. what if this crazy story gets picked up by the news outlets?

I mean we ALL heard that story about that lady who owned PresidentTrump.com right? or whatever it was. and look how much that sold for?

I'm not saying he is "Actually" trying to sell this domain,

Marketing Tool. That's my theory. It's the mroe realisitic one.

Matter of Fact? This is so hilariously news worthy? I just shared the link to that news article on my Linkedin of which I have over 9k connections. most of which are CEO's.

just to help another domainer. for free. plus I know it will get me tons of views on my profile.

Hhahahahah I'm so glad that someone else also picked that up.... I'm not surprised it was you. :)

Best $10 marketing campaign I've seen in a long time. :)

I can already see it on a WSO title ..hahaha

"$10 covert Gorrila marketing secrets...WSO of the Day"

Last edited:
•••
LOL.. Don't want millions. I am happy to sell DotTrump.com or TheTrumpPence.com for $100k :D

•••
Couldn't resist
omar-meme.jpg

•••
•••
smartway to get traffic and backlink...

•••
"I Got the Keys to Success" OmarVG

•••
•••
•••
If he complained all day long about losing eight something dollars on a deal, imagine how much it's gonna hurt when he gets sued !!!! Hilarious #dumbdomainer

•••
removed

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yikes! Does that mean CRAP.com and SHIT.com are now worth $100 million?

The opinions expressed here are that of me and not NamePros

•••
•••
Trump wouldn't even want this name for free. It doesn't even make sense. Its a mockery

•••
•••
Its my understanding that "Trump" is a trademark. Wouldn't this limit his abilities to sell it in the first place?

•••
At best it's a great misdirection ploy. be honest. how many of you in this thread visited the domain in question? and once that post goes viral? how much traffic will it get?

why not redirect such a domain with I suspect many backlinks on "gossip" sites and send that traffic "on demand" to all of the current owner's current active auctions?

and when one auction ends? redirect this domain to the next one "on demand"?

the headlne alone is newsworthy.

I don't think the guy is an idiot. it's genius really. it's basically name squating + marketing tool for $10.

I'm sure he's paid for a Press Release "making fun" of his own domain thereby sensationalizing it.
CREATING BUZZ.

and the results?

The SHEEPLES (including myself as I have taken 5 minutes of my time to write this BS) will talk about. Negatively or Positively. It's ALL GOOD PUBLICITY.

There is no such thing as BAD PUBLICITY.

The onlye "bad" publicity is NO PUBLICITY.

I believe the to Win the Internet. you need Energy. Literally. I and you all have just used your "energy" to comment on this crazy newsheadline. how many else will do the same?

and take the time to do a write up about this silly story on their blogs? or even better. what if this crazy story gets picked up by the news outlets?

I mean we ALL heard that story about that lady who owned PresidentTrump.com right? or whatever it was. and look how much that sold for?

I'm not saying he is "Actually" trying to sell this domain,

Marketing Tool. That's my theory. It's the mroe realisitic one.

Matter of Fact? This is so hilariously news worthy? I just shared the link to that news article on my Linkedin of which I have over 9k connections. most of which are CEO's.

just to help another domainer. for free. plus I know it will get me tons of views on my profile.

I see @OmarVG liked this post. Sorry Omar! To talk about you in the 3rd person! as "this guy" lol just my way. How's it going? any traction on this particular domain? you seriously need to comment here bro as people are talking about you. lol

•••
I see @OmarVG liked this post. Sorry Omar! To talk about you in the 3rd person! as "this guy" lol just my way. How's it going? any traction on this particular domain? you seriously need to comment here bro as people are talking about you. lol

Hello @Avtar629, thanks for your positive comments... As you said no PR is the worst thing for a Business person. I want everything, free Publicity but Iam seriously selling my domain TrumpDynasty.com and Iam looking forward to make a Billion Dollar deal in the next 5 years, when Trump 4 years of Presidency ends, he will start a Reality Show of the Trump Dynasty and then its where my domain will get even more attention than right now.

Time will tell, buy Iam very Positive that this domain is going to make a Huge Profit for me. I wont sell it for 6 figures, I want $ 100 Million Dollars. I regged it months before Trump won the elections, so its not a lucky hand register, ITS MY STRATEGY SINCE 2015 when I started registering Trump domains and the consequences of this decisions as US President. I knew he will win since last year, and the domain Trump Dynasty was dropped early this year and I beat all the drop catch softwares out there, I waited with PATIENCE, until the domain was available for REG FEE! :D

I wont respond to the negative comments about Haters, because they are projecting that their domain Portfolio is worthless and they have no other option than HATE everybody else...

Best wishes to all the Positive and Enthusiast domainers that are very few around here, lol

OmarVG

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back