Dynadot

.tv Guida(.)tv sold for 8K

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi everybody,
as mentioned in the title I sold Guida(.)tv for 8K
It's the Italian word for Guide, so it perfectly fits the .tv extension.
I had offers in the past and this time I decided to sell.

It's my second largest sale for an Italian word .tv, after Salute.tv for 9.5K many years ago.

Will report it to DNJ.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi everybody,

It's my second largest sale for an Italian word .tv, after Salute.tv for 9.5K many years ago.

Will report it to DNJ.
Congrats. How was it dropped reg? Though I know you must have registered it some years ago.

•••
Congrats Donnie!!.. I remember when .tv came out and we all talked about it here. I had select . tv heretic tv among a few others. polarbear . tv was just mentioned a few days ago on np, that sold.. and now you have this sale .tv on a come back? or never really faded ....

•••
Congrats. How was it dropped reg? Though I know you must have registered it some years ago.
Thanks a lot. I've registered it many years ago, I think I paid it around 500$ that for an Italian .tv was a lot but it is really perfect since Guida Tv is perfect in Italian.
Congrats Donnie!!.. I remember when .tv came out and we all talked about it here. I had select . tv heretic tv among a few others. polarbear . tv was just mentioned a few days ago on np, that sold.. and now you have this sale .tv on a come back? or never really faded ....
Thanks! In the last 12 years I always had a positive ROI with .tv, especially in 2020/2021 when I sold/brokered more than 500K in sales (unfortunately all under NDA, but most of the sellers are members here so they can confirm I'm not inventing anything).
2022 was probably the worst year and in 2023 it seems that things are slowly restarting to move.

•••
Hi everybody,

Will report it to DNJ.

Congrats Ale! Superstar of .TV as always!

A

•••
Thanks a lot. I've registered it many years ago, I think I paid it around 500$ that for an Italian .tv was a lot but it is really perfect since Guida Tv is perfect in Italian.

Thanks! In the last 12 years I always had a positive ROI with .tv, especially in 2020/2021 when I sold/brokered more than 500K in sales (unfortunately all under NDA, but most of the sellers are members here so they can confirm I'm not inventing anything).
2022 was probably the worst year and in 2023 it seems that things are slowly restarting to move.

I can confirm Ale had a bunch of sales as I was the seller in a few of those situations. Inquiries are definitely picking up in .TV. I have also been informed that Godaddy should be finalizing their premium name launch mid to late April, which obviously can be delayed.

Cheers,
A

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi,

It would be interesting if you share portfolio size of your .tv domains

Thanks

•••
Ale. I truly can't think of anyone better to get these type of sales than you. Congrats - especially as it was an Italian name.

Nice to see Ammudamus has already done so, but I would also like to confirm Ale (Donnied79) had an incredible run of TV activity in 2021 (genuinely amazing) and I too was a seller in a few of those situations.

I was certainly happy with my share of his activity and sold eight high value names. Yes, there was a NDA (which I didn't actually sign but will keep my word).

I will advise that one of the names was SCHOOL

I was sad to see it go, but, like Liberace, I cried at its loss all the way to the bank!

Unlike Ammudamus and Donnied79 I have found that enquiries are not currently picking up in .TV (or .com for that matter) for me personally.

I am quite sure this is an across the board thing and has more to do with the global economy and genuine war/climate/political issues than just domains alone.

One thing I do know is a good name is a good name, whatever the economy - and they will always sell - but you might have to wait.

The .tv market is not for everyone, and I would never advise a newbie to enter the game, but it can be quite profitable - as Ale has just found out.

Good on you sir, hope you have more sales over the coming year.

•••
Back