Guess Undeveloped's new Brand Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameLlama

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
If you guess it, you get a trip to your favorite planet
Or a Congratulations
"Undeveloped will also be rebranded to another shorter, more brandable and internationally appealing name."

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I remember someone trashing undeveloped a couple years back as a weird brand name, before they got big
It might sound kind of odd at first, but it's decent

I've always liked Undeveloped as a brand, and if they want to switch, it needs to be a power/impact term they move to.

No ones moves from Lucifer to Keith (anyone remember the "Keith" movie reference?).

•••
undeveloped.com is registered at Two Cows
dan.com is registered at Two Cows
somebody calculate the chances

•••
•••
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 6.15.26 PM.png

•••
:yuck::vomit:

They're actually probably not so dumb to choose DAN

•••
•••
•••
Landing.com is good, but how about Develop.com? It's for sale and it's just a shorter improvement on the existing brand.

•••
•••
Or Dev.com

I'd prefer Develop.com as Dev.com makes me think of computer language/code development, as that's what you call Developers, the Dev or Devs, As in "This UI sucks and he skipped half the requirements - get the %$#@& Dev(s) in here!" :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
Dan the man! Sounds more like a DJ name. lol

•••
•••
Dan the man! Sounds more like a DJ name. lol

Yeah, the more time goes by, the more this is going to turn out like a bad fix-up date, with the name being revealed to be...

DAN!

•••
HomelessNames.com

NoFixedAddress.com
DestituteDomains.com
Itinerant.com
AbandonedProperties.com
VagabondBrands.com
DerelictDomains.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yeah, the more time goes by, the more this is going to turn out like a bad fix-up date, with the name being revealed to be...

DAN!

If they are going for a guy name, Landon would make the most sense :)

•••
•••
I don’t think it’s Dan as he said international friendly. My guess is a 4 to 5 letter pronounceable. Dan is probably way out the budget as in spite of your jokes first names are popular choices.

•••
•••
NoFixedAddress.com
DestituteDomains.com
Itinerant.com
VagabondBrands.com
DerelictDomains.com

Adapt-a-Name.com

Vagabrand.com

Rejects.com

MakeMyDay.com

PayDay.com

ShowMeTheMoney.com

•••
I don’t think it’s Dan as he said international friendly. My guess is a 4 to 5 letter pronounceable.

Yeah, it's probably going to be like SEDO, BIDO, FLIPPA, etc.

DEVEL? UNDEV? VELOP?

•••
I actually like Vagabrand.com - it's sounds tough!

Get out of the way bitches,Vagabrand is here!

•••
HalfBaked.com Doughmains 4 sell

•••
•••
I mentioned long ago that their name was pejorative. They’re probably getting away from it the same way KFC fled from the now pejorative term “fried.”

•••
Back