Guess Undeveloped's new Brand Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameLlama

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
If you guess it, you get a trip to your favorite planet
Or a Congratulations
"Undeveloped will also be rebranded to another shorter, more brandable and internationally appealing name."

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
🚩

It could be
un.devvv *

* un.dev (reserved domain name)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Doubt that is for sale. It is a university site with Alexa 124K :) Although, I can offer them brandable version of it in UUND/com ))

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Is this rebranding for real?

•••
•••
Thanks, and here's my guess (for sale right on their own network):

https://dan.com/

I hope it isn't, as I like Undeveloped far more, but it's the boring, staid and focus-group type choice.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
DAN Domain Automation Network.

Yep, but I hope we're wrong as to me, Undeveloped is a perfect brand for what they're doing. I remembered it the first time I heard it, and the word tells me exactly what their business plan is.

DAN is the fat DBA who resides a few offices down from mine, not a place to sell hot and brandable domain names.

•••
OK, Like this post if you think it should be DAN
I Predict fewer than 3 likes

•••
Undeveloped will also be rebranded to another shorter, more brandable and internationally appealing name.
DAN could work but is it more brandable and internationally appealing than Undeveloped? :unsure:

•••
I remember someone trashing undeveloped a couple years back as a weird brand name, before they got big
It might sound kind of odd at first, but it's decent

Maybe they'll blow everyone away with a beautiful brand name like..Godaddy..:ROFL:

•••
DAN is about as unbrandable a word/name as you can get, and I really hope they don't go down this path.

You need an impact word to rebrand something like Undeveloped and DAN is the polar opposite of "impact".

•••
Back