IT.COM

advice gTLD Statistics - Where do you get yours?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Virtuality Domains

VirtualityDomains.comEstablished Member
Impact
I am looking for a few tools to compare and contrast the growth of gtlds and cctlds. Simple data like the following will do.
  • Monthly tld reg data
  • Yearly tld reg data
  • Historical Charting
  • Charting comparisions
  • Data sorting features
Recently I have been using domainindex.com but the stats stop in mid 2014 (am I doing something wrong?).

I have done multiple searches of the forums and read through about 10 threads regarding domain tools but can only find a few bits and pieces, and nothing in the style of domainindex.com (which would be ideal). If I am better-off asking in another thread let me know.

Cheers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I know this is not what you ask for but it could help with your research:
https://ntldstats.com/

I used DI for some time but I stopped using them due to many outdated features in their tools. Some tools didn't even work at the time and that made me insecure about the results I got from the tools that did work.
Talking about quality over quantity here.

•••
This is something I have also been looking for as well. Haven;t had much luck finding anything decent either... hopefully someone here will point us in the right direction.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I use ntldstats.com and registrarstats.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back