IT.COM

Group Enquiry - Winner Announcement

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

It's been a long process with so many great entries, thank you all.

We have decided on this one as our winner, congrats @kraman.157

We will be in touch shortly.

1664102067614.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
The logo is designed based on the initials (GE) of 'group enquiry' which incorporates various elements like people, forms and a plane sandwich between G&E to indicate forms related to travel. At the bottom of the GE, you could see a shape of a container that stores various Tailormade Enquiry Forms for the Travel Trade. On the top left and top right of GE, I have designed in such a way people are accessing & reading the travel forms. Hope you will like my design proposition. Feedback highly appreciated.

group2.jpg

thanks

•••
Here's 2 ideas to get the contest started

Feedback Appreciated

Note: I have an Embroidery guy I use with locations in the US and UK I can refer you to if you don't have one already

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Eric, I appreicate you taking all the brand colours on board with your designs.
I'm not sure about the rocket or the plane, but I love the people. Can i see them inside the globe along the bottom if possible ?
Thanks for the feedback, here's a revision on that one.
sample2.png

•••
Here's another version of it
sample3.png

•••
Revisions
sample4.png

Thoughts?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Here's another concept idea integrating abstract forms
sample5.png

Feedback appreciated

•••
Here's a word-mark concept
sample6.png

Feedback Appreciated

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Here's 2 ideas to get the contest started
Show attachment 223265
Feedback Appreciated

Note: I have an Embroidery guy I use with locations in the US and UK I can refer you to if you don't have one already
Thanks Eric, I appreicate you taking all the brand colours on board with your designs.
I'm not sure about the rocket or the plane, but I love the people. Can i see them inside the globe along the bottom if possible ?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back