DomainFlirt.comEstablished Member
Impact
I would like to know

Q. Who can use this domain / industry ?

Q. Value in USD. If i auction it ?

feedback and opinion are appreciated :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The army, for one. Barbershops for two. A wrestling superchain for three.

Can't say an auction worth. But maybe $750 to an end-user. It does have some negative connotation so it has limitations.

•••
The army, for one. Barbershops for two. A wrestling superchain for three.

Can't say an auction worth. But maybe $750 to an end-user. It does have some negative connotation so it has limitations.
lol sounds funny or am I drunk? 🤪 :ROFL:

•••
Grooms men would be better ish, in my opinion, because groom's men have a function at weddings

•••
lol sounds funny or am I drunk? 🤪 :ROFL:

Grooms men would be better ish, in my opinion, because groom's men have a function at weddings
Heehee. Yeah, you are right. Something sounded odd with it so ideas just came out. But I think this gentleman did mean groomsmen.

Let me ask Henry93

Did you mean Groomsmen?

•••
Heehee. Yeah, you are right. Something sounded odd with it so ideas just came out. But I think this gentleman did mean groomsmen.

Let me ask Henry93

Did you mean Groomsmen?

salon was in my mind. Coz I just got a haircut and then this domain was at auction.

Usually, salons have these types of names, LOOKS, SHE, GROOM, BEAUTY, UNISEX, etc.

@DealMaker1 your reply was amazing, army is gonna use this domain 😅😂
and to be honest, I was tipsy at the moment.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back