Dynadot

Greetings and introduction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

michael3273

Impact
Hello and I wish everyone greetings-

My name is Michael currently residing in Hawaii.

My intent here is to go through the old and new posts to learn all I can about website development. I don't have any technical skills. Back in the pre Facebook and Youtube era, I owned pharmacy related websites. All it took was a domain name, hosting, uploading a template from the affiliate, and spend some money on text links to get traffic and make money. But as with all good things, it all came to an end.

My initial goal is to figure out a starting point. I own domains, and as with many others, I don't know what to do next. Re-sell? Hold on to them? Or develop them? And even if I develop them, what type of website? Lots to learn, I have.

Thank you to all who take the time to read the posts and contributing and in sharing your wisdom, be it positive or negative. And if you get to the point of remembering domain renewal dates but forgetting birthdays, then it's time for a vacation.

Cheers!
Michael.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
Hi Michael,

Welcome to the wonderful world of Namepros...

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

NamePros is a great source of information, I hope you will find what you are looking for.
Best of luck with your business :)

•••
•••
I am new to this fantastic forum where i see many people helping each other out with out any self interest, i am a newbie here and i apologies in advance for any mistakes i might make here .....

•••
Back