Dynadot

domain Greenfee (.golf, .biz, .app and .io) -Vote

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Which one is the strongest/most valuable?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • greenfee.io

vote
    100.0%
  • greenfee.biz

votes
    0.0%
  • greenfee.app

votes
    0.0%
  • greenfee.golf

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

spigiv

Top Member
Impact
Greenfee - the fee paid when playing a round of golf. Globally accepted term.

Know these threads should cover one domain but have the same term in four extensions so thought I might ask your ideas around a valuation of them all (and which one is the strongest in your minds?)

greenfee.golf
greenfee.app
greenfee.io
greenfee.biz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would say GreenFee.io. Didn't really come to mind until you said its for golf. When people play a round of golf, people pay a fee to the individual club either on the day when they are there or have some kind of membership direct than with a 3rd party site, and that system works pretty well. Not convinced on the concept

•••
I would say GreenFee.io. Didn't really come to mind until you said its for golf. When people play a round of golf, people pay a fee to the individual club either on the day when they are there or have some kind of membership direct than with a 3rd party site, and that system works pretty well. Not convinced on the concept

The fee you are referring to is called green fee in golf, not only fee but green fee as a combination.

Understandable that it is hard to grasp the concept though if not familiar with the sport. Hope we have some golfers 🏌️‍♂️ here who can help me out more :)

•••
You're right, I don't play golf. Hopefully there is, just don't get it

•••
I don't think any are really valuable when it comes to resale.

Brad

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back