Dynadot

alert Great Customer Service At Namecheap Getting Even Better!

NameSilo
Watch

LoveCatchyDomains

Daring to LiveTop Member
Impact
Ok, I've been dealing with registrars for decades. This year, I started using Namecheap for transferring various domains. The customer service was great at the beginning. Now, their service lately seems to be getting even more impressive.

Even with the holidays, there was a remarkably fast response time to support tickets. There were various lingering questions that were posed on Xmas Eve and day, that they quickly answered. And their answers are sometimes very insightful. For example, one provided some technical insight on issues with Web caches and their NC landing pages. They seem to have some pros working there, and are remarkably pleasant about even simple questions asking for clarifcation.

One support ticket today took only 17 minutes! In contrast, several phone calls to a different registrar recently had one dropped after two hours, and the other answered after almost an hour. And their customer support staff was unable to resolve the simple issue.

So, please be alerted that you may be pleasantly surprised by some unexpectedly awesome customer service at this registrar! Since there quite a few posts now about marketplaces with unhappy cutomers, my hope is to provide some reassurance that there is, IMHO, at least one registrar that appears to really been ramping up its customer support lately.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have to add that I've had very positive customer service experiences with Namecheap over the festive period.

Also Dan and Sedo have impressed me lately.

•••
namecheap customer support is the besttttt

•••
Just trying to grasp the mode of support contact you're talking about.
Did you contact them via 'phone call' OR online support/ticket/chat system?
The support ticket system there is what seems to work great.

•••
NC used to outsource customer service in Ukraine before the war.
They could probably have 5 reps for the cost of 1 back home.
Don't know what's the situation now.

Last edited:
•••
NC used to outsource customer service in Ukraine before the war.
They could probably have 5 reps for the cost of 1 back home.
Don't know what's the situation now.
Whatever the situation is, their management really seems to be making customer support a high priority.

Last edited:
•••
Ok, I've been dealing with registrars for decades. This year, I started using Namecheap for transferring various domains. The customer service was great at the beginning. Now, their service lately seems to be getting even more impressive.

Just trying to grasp the mode of support contact you're talking about.
Did you contact them via 'phone call' OR online support/ticket/chat system?

•••
Back