Dynadot

warning Got scammed by Alex Chase aka Alex Kerker (Alexander C Kerker)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

s.azis

Established Member
Impact
few days ago Therealak win my auction for filemega.com ($40 at BIN price) , he paid fast via paypal and asking me to leave positive feedback.
today he dispute his payment and marking it as unauthorized Payment and i found his NP account is autoclosed now.
Username: alexkerker
Email: [email protected]

I found another suspicous account LukeeSim, this account bid at my current auction and leave positive reviews as a buyer for therealak, already report it and the account closed now.

now i have one auction running got 2 bids from autoclosed account O_o

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
few days ago Therealak win my auction for filemega.com ($40 at BIN price) , he paid fast via paypal and asking me to leave positive feedback.
today he dispute his payment and marking it as unauthorized Payment and i found his NP account is autoclosed now.

I found another suspicous account LukeeSim, this account bid at my current auction and leave positive reviews as a buyer for therealak, already report it and the account closed now.

now i have one auction running got 2 bids from autoclosed account O_o

Do let us know the outcome of the dispute.

•••
Do let us know the outcome of the dispute.
i already sent them the evidence yesterday, but they still hold the fund until now, maybe need to wait a few days more.

•••
Dispute cancelled and the money is back in my Paypal account. lol

But the buyer's email has changed in the dispute to: [email protected] !!!

Anyway, as i said, it is very important to get the buyer to confirm his purchase by email (his paying paypal email address NOT any others). that was my solid Paypal proof to win your case.

•••
@s.azis I am sure he has got his money back too because i linked his case to the additional info within the dispute and i also showed Paypal many additional proofs from his emails and NP here.

I hope they will close his Paypal account for good.

•••
Hi,

Ohh so the gentleman is cheat. Teraleak

He accepted offer to one of my name via PM. Then after 1 hour he said he do not want name. What is this?? All Offers are binding. Hahaaha... I did not report him. But looks like all similar artist should get reported right away.

Thanks

•••
Hi,

Ohh so the gentleman is cheat. Teraleak

He accepted offer to one of my name via PM. Then after 1 hour he said he do not want name. What is this?? All Offers are binding. Hahaaha... I did not report him. But looks like all similar artist should get reported right away.

Thanks
No worries, i had him on Paypal. i am sure he regret it now.

•••
I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why all these brand new members.

I know it sounds harsh and unfair for brand new members but well ... this is a discussion forum not a marketplace so everyone supposed to do his bit of posting, building and contributing to this community before jumping in deals and stuff. I might be wrong but this is how I see it ...

Yea- that is pretty harsh. Well, you should be careful to equate newness with integrity. I can see if somebody has a few posts- but just because I or someone doesn't have any trade reviews or only one- does not mean someone isn't a professional nor that their/my money isn't as easy and green to get it. Send a PM and ask for details if you are unsure. Some of you won't don't want newbies participating are perhaps limiting your market- so be it. I buy at other private auctions and elsewhere and only recently participated here. I've started from scratch several successful businesses since 1990. It's too bad people don't want to use escrow dot com, I understand sure on a $40 sale it's ridiculous. But those of you who refuse to give your banking and ID information to Escrow, well- sorry that's business.

•••
I have been using Paypal for a very long time before domaining even for big amounts above $1k with no any problem but i always make sure the transaction is 100% secure.

For those who keep on complaining about Paypal. actually it is a very safe platform if you use it right. do not blame paypal for siding buyers always. that is what is called buyer's protection. they can not let you steal buyer's money for undelivered goods. if you have delivered the goods, you now are entitled to seller's protection. it is all about proving that you had delivered the goods, and before all that, you had an agreement with the paypal buyer himself. means a communication between you and him, not others, not on any 3rd party platform like NP. COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE 2 PAYPAL EMAILS, seller's and buyer's.

If you are dealing with a new buyer or you do not trust the buyer or the amount is a bit big to lose for a charge-back. then it is your duty to secure your paypal transaction. do not transfer your domain/s until you have done so. and insist that buyer confirm his purchase by email no only on NP or anywhere else but direct communication from his paying paypal email address.

No, 1) and it is the most important one is to have a confirmation email from the buyer's paying email address. i am sure you know what to write in it or else ask me... just keep such emails in 1 folder and never delete them before 2 months. not a big deal huh.

2) buyer replied and confirmed, great, do not worry any more, ship your domain/s. better ask for a reply to confirm recipient, it is a plus. if buyer does not then a red flag and prepare the next step. hwoever it is not a big deal as you have your own proof of domain transfer or item shipping.

3) if buyer still wanna play fool and filed a charge-back, take a snapshot from whois and your registrar showing proof of transfer and any other communications took place etc..........

4) show paypal the first point No 1) and the rest of proofs. your money will be secured in a few days.

End.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Glad to hear you guys got your money back! It looks like either he cancelled the unauthorized transaction claims or PayPal finally realized these transactions were definitely not "unauthorized"...Either way, glad it worked out for you guys!!

•••
@rathish its simple buddy, just ask buyer to describe in Paypal transaction / that buy and trasnfer domain for examp to Godaddy ACC number and email etc. After that , if somebody dispute and you move the domain already just make snap screens, also you have email from godaddy that is happened so, when he dispute the case, just improve to the support of paypal and no problem. Also can ask buyer to sedn money as a gift .. sec options.

•••
Don't know whom to believe
@rathish its simple buddy, just ask buyer to describe in Paypal transaction / that buy and trasnfer domain for examp to Godaddy ACC number and email etc. After that , if somebody dispute and you move the domain already just make snap screens, also you have email from godaddy that is happened so, when he dispute the case, just improve to the support of paypal and no problem. Also can ask buyer to sedn money as a gift .. sec options.
will try it in next sale. Thanks (y)

•••
Has anyone ever tried Payoneer Escrow though? (n)

•••
@s.azis & @emadpino happy to hear back from you people...(y)

All the best friends and keep domaining...

•••
PactSafe.com has a new release that incorporates a LEGALLY BINDING E SIGnature thru SMS TEXT...real time click to acknowledge...They are just now putting the technology to use on small volume use cases.

Pretty cool for online transactions

TRex

•••
I hope you were able to win your paypal case, as we know that usually don't happen. Too easy to just pay for your merchandise and consider that money gone. Does he know what he lost by getting banned here? Way more profit by staying. dumb.***

•••
As mentioned above though, even though I'm new well I still consider myself new. I think it should be a little tougher too. Even if that took me out of the ability to bid. With the way the internet is with scammers it's a shame that we have to fear for things like this. While Idk the amount of your auction, even $100 could affect someone. You never know a persons circumstance. Mighta really needed that $100 is the only reason he sold the domain.

•••
I hope you were able to win your paypal case, as we know that usually don't happen. Too easy to just pay for your merchandise and consider that money gone. Does he know what he lost by getting banned here? Way more profit by staying. dumb.***
From the looks of it, looks like he was just some high school kid, I am sure paypal would have blocked his account. As for namepros, nothing can really stop him from just using a new ip to signup a new account.

•••
From the looks of it, looks like he was just some high school kid, I am sure paypal would have blocked his account. As for namepros, nothing can really stop him from just using a new ip to signup a new account.
Too bad this thread won't go in to his "permanent record". :xf.eek:

(For those that didn't go to school in the US, if you got busted for doing something wrong in school, they often threatened you with putting that information in your "permanent (school) record". )

Last edited:
•••
Too bad there isn't a better domain transaction method than paypal for small amounts where escrow doesn't make sense. Scammers and chargebacks always a concern.

•••
Too bad this thread won't go in to his "permanent record". :xf.eek:

(For those that didn't go to school in the US, if you got busted for doing something wrong in school, they often threatened you with putting that information in your "permanent (school) record". )
Well if he is using his school IP to commit wire fraud, I would think that is grounds for expulsion.

Maybe mods need to reach out to the principal, I mean his motives are really criminal in action.

•••
Well if he is using his school IP to commit wire fraud, I would think that is grounds for expulsion.

Maybe mods need to reach out to the principal, I mean his motives are really criminal in action.
I'm not an attorney so I can't comment on the legality of things, but one of the email addresses and couple of the IP address he appears to have used (first page of this thread) do seem to be for a school system in the area.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back