IT.COM

Got a cease a desist email. What do I do now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Just got an cease and desist from realtors association for bitcoin domains that contains realtor in it. Rookie move on my part. Too late for grace delete. What are my options here?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
With all due respect Kate if it were that easy I wouldn't find a domain you own in less than 2 mins. that has a trademark. So the chart is flawed from the get go.
If you are aware of any problematic domain in our portfolio, please feel free to reach out. Because we don't knowingly and willfully violate TMs, that we know exist.
Here we are talking about a blatant TM, and the NAR is known to enforce their brand vigorously.
You don't register a domain name without a good reason, especially when there are TM issues at hand.

The OP knew, and now he tries to justify the reg with some BS excuse.
Another Mike Row Soft moment...

So the flowchart can be simplified:
Register domain -> realize mistake -> drop domain without a fuss
It doesn't take 5 pages of endless discussion.

•••
If you are aware of any problematic domain in our portfolio, please feel free to reach out. Because we don't knowingly and willfully violate TMs,

I'll skip the other stuff because I've said enough, if I'm not clear on how I feel I'll never be.

Also I don't know what the OP has done in the past either..

As for your domains, if you think you don't own a name with a TM in some form or fashion, that's funny and go do your own homework.

•••
Do you enjoy getting legal threats?

YES -----> IS THE DOMAIN TM?

...YES -----> WERE YOU CONTACTED BY A LAWYER?

......YES -----> NO FURTHER ACTION NEEDED.
......NO ------> CONTACT TM HOLDER AND OFFER DOMAIN FOR SALE.

...NO ------> TRY ANOTHER ONE

NO -----> IS THE DOMAIN TM?

...YES ----> GRACE DELETE
...NO ------> KEEP IT.

Last edited:
•••
As for your domains, if you think you don't own a name with a TM in some form or fashion, that's funny and go do your own homework.
Sure, in our portfolio there are plenty of LLL for example, that stand for multiple TMs. At the same time, nobody can claim universal exclusivity and that is precisely why several TMs can coexist worldwide.
Branded names: ditto. Even assuming they are taken in other extensions, doesn't automatically imply a TM violation.

I have to say that over the course of my domaining career spanning more than 15 years, I have had to deal so far with:
  • one complaint on Sedo (settled by delisting and abandoning the domain)
  • one very polite C&D by E-mail, I think it was for anonymizer.us (settled by delisting and abandoning the domain)
  • one C&D regarding a copyright issue, but it was intended for another party - the complainant did not check the proper extension => void complaint
That's it. Never got any legal threats or real nasty E-mails. Jealous people, envious people, yes sometimes. Beggars, sometimes. But they never cross the line. And this is in spite of selling and buying hundreds of domains. So I hope I am doing it right.
Domainers wonder why they get those nasty E-mails, it's not always because end users have an entitlement mentality, sometimes it's because domainers are asking for trouble through their actions (registering infringing domains + spamming). I really mean it.
Don't give ammo to the other party and you'll be fine.

•••
Thanks for the entertainment everyone. I am sure the nra is enjoying this too. And the general public, must be having a good laugh
I am going to see my property manager, also a licensed realtor today and he can give me his opinion.
You got a desist letter, they are more than aware of this name and i hope they come after you with everything they got.
Its people like you that give us a bad name, call us cyber squatters
Another nail in the domaining coffin, you said days ago you were going to delete it. Are you still to busy getting photo's taken of you in your hospital bed to hit delete, or you loving the attention.
Either way, this is not good for publicity and an emberrasment to domaining.
I hope this thread makes robbies blog and headlines at domaining.com
Get well soon. Physically and mentally

•••
I'll skip the other stuff because I've said enough, if I'm not clear on how I feel I'll never be.

No.. You said to much. Why do you want to guide people in legal matters you know nothing about? Because you spent the last 40 minutes doing "research"? That does not an expert make.

Its people like you that prevent other newbies gaining knowledge from the people that have it. You insist filling up pages and pages with your conjecture that you try to peddle as knowledge. So you said enough. Long long ago...

•••
Why do you want to guide people in legal matters you know nothing about? That does not an expert make.

Its people like you that prevent other newbies gaining knowledge from the people that have it.

I've not given any legal advice, nor advised members to register names with Realtor but rather pointed out a few things you've failed to respond to logically or even at all. As for newbe's as you call them I agree it's best to stay away from this one but there does seem to be some exceptions to the rule.

There is an active Tire TM for Realtor for many years and many new applications with this word applied for, are currently in a live state. Just to name a few:

http://www.trademarkia.com/realtor-76321648.html (Tires)

http://www.trademarkia.com/irealtor-87180738.html (New)

http://www.trademarkia.com/realtor-toolbox-87004662.html (New)

http://www.trademarkia.com/realtorsafe-87170413.html (New)

I've also pointed out a denied UDRP pertaining to the term Realtor which you obviously didn't take the time to read:

http://www.adrforum.com/domaindecisions/137218.htm

Now could there be a new company named BTCReal Tor, url: btcrealtor.com, something bitcoin related, probably so but it would take legal help to advise on this issue for sure therefore I don't advise doing so without checking first.

Per your accusations that I lead people in to legal matters is hog wash, nor do I prevent people from gaining knowledge. If you don't like my posts, hit ignore, there's a reason for that feature here at NP. :)

Now I've said enough...

•••
If you are aware of any problematic domain in our portfolio, please feel free to reach out. Because we don't knowingly and willfully violate TMs, that we know exist.
Here we are talking about a blatant TM, and the NAR is known to enforce their brand vigorously.
You don't register a domain name without a good reason, especially when there are TM issues at hand.

The OP knew, and now he tries to justify the reg with some BS excuse.
Another Mike Row Soft moment...

So the flowchart can be simplified:
Register domain -> realize mistake -> drop domain without a fuss
It doesn't take 5 pages of endless discussion.

Many business dealings in the past present and future are born and built on BS. I'm a salesman by trade. You have no idea the kind of BS that has come out of my mouth and into my own ears from other stories that have netted people big money.

I'm not stupid. I know posting this in a public forum like this will undoubtedly be searched by the NAR if not already reported by NP haters to the NAR. AS IS these domains in question have NOT made me ANY profit. in fact technical. They are a LOSS.

I believe in full disclosure. I have nothing to hide really. and if discussing this on NP, so that it helps others not to do the same thing and learn from my mistakes? who cares if this threads ends up 10,000 pages long?

are you against the learning experience on NP?

I'm just going thru the "motions" with this.

saying everything that a newbie domainer (as I am one) would "try" to try to make a bad situation a win.

everything that I've said which raises your eyebrow. ask yourself.

how many newbie domainers would think or say such things? (probably not alot. but for sure no ZERO.)

like try that Real Tor BTC angle?

I'm just here to show every possibility to anyone who is reading this. not the creme de la creme of domainers. but to the newbies.

•••
Thanks for the entertainment everyone. I am sure the nra is enjoying this too. And the general public, must be having a good laugh
I am going to see my property manager, also a licensed realtor today and he can give me his opinion.
You got a desist letter, they are more than aware of this name and i hope they come after you with everything they got.
Another nail in the domaining coffin, you said days ago you were going to delete it. Are you still to busy getting photo's taken of you in your hospital bed to hit delete, or you loving the attention.

lol sorry but I was on morphine drip for a bit. I'm actually out of the hospital finally

25 Staples!

sorry to not delete the domains "in your time frame" friend lol but I've got other problems at the moment. haven't crapped in since Friday. (insert joke here lol) So prune juice cocktails are to be expected .lol

I'm not really too worried about it. really. I briefly read the letter before going to surgery. The letter simply states that they have discovered me registering these domains and since I am not a registered Realtor (checked their database I guess?) they are informing ME that I CANNOT USE it.

that's the gist. I haven't replied back since. plan to do so later. as far as I can tell I cannot use it to say point it to say some real estate website since obviously I am not a registered Realtor.. registering these was a mistake and that's the truth.

I haven't sold them nor have PPC on them where I actually get a check. (I don't think. gotta check)

so no real "rush" to delete them. In fact after the letter was sent I am sure THEN if I RENEW that I'm sure will get me into deep trouble.

in the meantime. it's good to hear people's opinions on the subject.

My only "hail mary" is to just ask them "what are my options with these domains so that I may offset" my time and effort?

if they still say nothing. then so be it. Delete city it is then.

but I am hopeful as should be all domainers. never lose hope.

That should be the theme of this thread.

not

"some scumbag cybersquatter domainer who just wants to make a fast buck."

also to recap.

I did get TORBTC.com and BTCTOR.com

(which by the way I JUST DISCOVERED today. that TOR has over 200 TM's! yikes! lol stepped in it again. but I think with TOR is can be use as a Brandable for maybe a Bitcoin App Developer.)

TOR gets 1,500,000 searches per month!

and hopefully I can resell for good profit to cover my losses with the problematic Realtor domains. so if NAR is reading this. and looking for my "intention" for these domains. I already have my "exit plan" therefore. losing these domains are not going to be an issue.

I just need to make sure my registrar set these domains with no PPC.

•••
I was checking out your ads. Lots of local realtors advertising, good to know.
Hopefully they don't come after you for the click money your making

I did not read this till now. guess I need to call my registrar today then. Thanks for the heads up.

also the "check" for those ads? I've never once gotten a "check" from my registrar for it until I pointed them to say Bodis or other parking company.

Last edited:
•••
I own a domain with Realtor in it. Its actually the only domain I own with a TM in it.

The NAR was in contact with the previous owner and according to them it is OK to use as long as you make it clear that your site is aimed only at members of the NAR (I am in possession of the correspondence). If this is possible certainly depends on the name and since you received a C&D its prudent to lay down the pitchfork. But the NAR can be spoken to and they have some people with sense there.

I have owned the domain for two years and it remains undeveloped at this point.

any chance of a screenshot of such letter? (blot out all your info of course.) thanks in advance.

•••
Yeah, brilliant. Laying it out here, not so much! Most of law is all about intent, or lack thereof. TM infringement and UDRP is practically all about that (as in bad faith). Such clearly laid out rationalization after the fact is not exactly sure fire defence in the highly unlikely event this went further (I seriously doubt anybody in their right mind would prosecute should @Avtar629 concentrate on important things, like his post-op recovery, and simply ignore this so-called CDL).

I've already decided to delete. just taking my sweet time as it's a hassle right now to do with my stupid registrar .(dotster? Netfirms? you know what I mean!!!!!)

anyways. not to pick at a "finished" topic. you bring up an interesting point.

so yes I have mentioned here "after the fact" that perhaps I could turn around and say Real Tor BTC is what this domain will be used for NOW?

so mentioning it here makes me like criminal? Changing my mind about the use for this domain after regging post CD letter would be considered "bad intention" on my part?

RealTORbtc.com could point to some TOR related or BTC related website. and have nothing to do with Real Estate what so ever.

Would the NAR really have had grounds to come after me if they read my post bout my "idea" on here?

and more importantly publicly "Changing the usage for this domain"? "on the fly"?

I appreciate your input as always. Thanks.

•••
what does the CD letter say?

Cheers
Corey

•••
I think he's best off just deleting the names (which it sounds like he's in the process of doing) and letting the thread die. People can read the 6 pages and hopefully learn something.

As @Kate pointed out "Here we are talking about a blatant TM, and the NAR is known to enforce their brand vigorously."

Last edited:
•••
I think he's best off just deleting the names (which it sounds like he's in the process of doing) and letting the thread die. People can read the 6 pages and hopefully learn something.

As @Kate pointed out "Here we are talking about a blatant TM, and the NAR is known to enforce their brand vigorously."

YUP. What HE said. Thanks HE. (just going with the whole "third person" designation trend) :xf.wink: lol

•••
what does the CD letter say?

Cheers
Corey

I promise when I'm better I'll screenshot it here. just took one Percocet. and some Antibiotics. sleepy time!

•••
out of the hospital finally

Welcome back, that's about right...7 days. Now the healing starts.

Enjoy your holiday season, rest and repair...and get ready to make 2017 an outstanding year!

•••
APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE FOR THE LONGEST POST IN HISTORY! ( get a cup of coffee as I did not want to clog this thread with multiple consecutive posts from just me)

+ OxyCodone is a Powerful Drug! lol

Welcome back, that's about right...7 days. Now the healing starts.

Enjoy your holiday season, rest and repair...and get ready to make 2017 an outstanding year!

and most importantly (and hopefully) the Crapping starts. 5 glasses of warm prune juice. still nothing! lol alright so I think this thread is "finished" as it's obvious delete is the only option. but anyone is willing to post still if they want if for no other reason but to "hate".

Again I repeat. I might have mentioned something about Realtor back in February. I really don't remember. but when I reg domains. I start with a keyword and bust out the thesaurus and find all synonyms for that keyword that sound great. Landed on Realty and of course Realtor was given as synonym.

if you guys want to brand me as an intentional cybersquatter. then be my guest.

Every now and then while bulk registering especially similar words like

Real Estate
Realty
Realtor

it's all a blur especially when you're dealing with the crappy Dotster platform where you have to manually enter each domain and the WAIT is so long for EACH search just to see if it's available.
and you search for domains "on the fly" plus you are pressed for time because you know Dotster specials don't last long.

so.............The concept of TM and Realtor being a TM.

any chance you think something like this would maybe just maybe unintentionally forgotten or "unthought" of?

even if it's something that passed thru your brain recently? Think you can remember it when you need that specific info the most?

(How many can remember a news article they read back in February? show of hands?)

Think about it for one second @MasterOfMyDomains you think of a "niche" (Bitcoin and Real Estate), you roll with it and just so happens there's a Dotster $1.99 special? AND you know you've got a short time frame to find the best domains possible NOT from a prepared list but "on the fly". coming up with great domains as you go.

and the worst part? There's a HUGE Chance like 90% chance you stupid Dotster shopping cart will unexpectedly delete everything in your CART?

(plus seriously. NP? when there is a $1.99 special on Netfirms or Dotster. Who drops all their plans for THAT day and call it a "time to register $1.99 specials domains"?

you know the drill already. Typical stuff with Dotster, Netfirms, and Domain.com. a "headache" we ALL gladly accept just because of the discount.

so, you tell me.

would the idea of TM and Realtor being a TM even pop into your head? or that you said some incriminating stuff about 10 months ago on NP? that would make you look like you intentionally planned to benefit from registering Realtor domains?

you guys give me TOO MUCH Credit. lol.

Realtor is such a common household name. Any average person ....let me rephrase. how many people? Not domains or IP Lawyers or Business people? but REGULAR EVERYDAY PEOPLE out of 100 would even know that Realtor is a Trademark?

now I know as a Domainer. I should know this. I'm not arguing that.

My point is or question is. Could something this BASIC and SIMPLE be FORGOTTEN in say a time sensitive scenario where you either register or lose a $1.99 special?

mind you in this order this wasn't my ONLY domain. so I'd be risking losing my entire order if I took the USUAL time I take to "think about my domains" before hitting BUY.

how many pro domainers have ever registered a domain and forgot a letter? or switched letters around? and hit BUY? Rookie move yea I'm sure it happens daily.

So let's quit the witchhunt hateration BS. This was an honest mistake that will soon be rectified.

lol had to quote you @MasterOfMyDomains as I missed this while being morphine loopy. I sure do hope it's not the NRA. I got enough problems! Don't want to get shot in the back. already got surgery there! :xf.wink: and please do get back to us on what your realtor says about all this. "Come after me with all they've got?" seriously? why so much hate? "People like you?" Bad name? cyber squatters?

ok ok. NP? Chime in here. I know I'm hated on NP. but is this guy justified right now with all this BS? I'm a very easy going kinda guy. I don't look for trouble although trouble finds me I have to admit. most times I'm just an idiot and make bad decisions. but all this HATE? damn! I'm at a loss for words here.(sike! not really)

Fyi @MasterOfMyDomains ? REAL BAD PEOPLE I mean truly bad people? they hide under the cover of darkness they don't show themselves in the light of DAY exposing their activities and asking for ADVICE.
since day one of this POST. I have said it ALL. maybe too MUCH in fact. but that's ME.

None of you would know Any of all this. UNLESS I LET YOU ALL KNOW.
Anyone who is doing BAD naturally won't be PUBLIC about their Bad doings.

Hillary Clinton Emails? hmmmmmm? (had to go there)

This is COMMON SENSE and LOGICAL.

I have nothing to hide or bad intentions. I'm here in a public forum asking for advice.

I could have just kept quite about these TM Realtor domains and sold them to some poor unsuspecting schmuck and make some profit. But I didn't.

I see people take issue that I seem to be hesitating on deleting these domains immediately and implying THAT's BAD FAITH. well I have discharge papers from the hospital that say otherwise. I'd love for NAR to come after me for not deleting these domains in 2 seconds while I'm in recovery. I think THAT lawsuit will NET me way more than selling any domain every will. These domains point no where. And no profit is being made YET from them. no harm no foul. Deleting domains from an awful registrar like Dotster? with their support? just like registering domains. It's like pulling teeth!

Anyways.....

if enough people say just delete? which seems to be the consensus then IT WILL BE DONE.
if some people with more experience on this matter says "there's a chance"? and show precedent? would you honestly ignore it?

So yea if this goes viral? @MasterOfMyDomains Great! like I've said before. No such thing as bad publicity just NO PUBLICITY. if for no other reason than for some Newbie to learn from my mistake! I have no problem becoming a learning tool. Glad to help. I'm a good sport and can take the jokes. nothing really bothers me.

almost forgot I MUST POINT OUT. @MasterOfMyDomains . you mentioned something about my photos in the hospital? I never posted any photos of myself on here. I don't think? did I? but I did post some on my Linkedin profile which means............. you've seen it. which also means the only way you could see it ( I think?) is if we are connected on there? yes? are you stalking me? lol? cat's out the bag my friend! now all of NP knows it! lol but you have me at a disadvantage. I don't know who you are on Linkedin.

But seriously if you hate me with so much disdain? why remain connected with me on Linkedin?

That's a bit ODD isn't it? You hate someone. You despise them and wish bad things happen to them yet you choose to be connected with them on Linkedin?

I guess it's easy enough to find me on Linkedin via my no privacy domain regs whois info. So kudos to you for your skills. But how did we connect? did I initiate? or did you? doesn't matter.

fyi? it's kinda creepy to stay "friends" or connected with someone whom obviously loathe or despise. In ANYONE'S BOOK on ANY PLANET I'm sure the consensus will be "That's Creepy".

As for me?

Contrary to popular belief we live in a world that's more "forgiving" of First Time Offenders especially in the media.

Justin Beiber - Forgiven
Micheal Jackson - Accused of Child molestation. dead. technically "forgiven" Album sales go up.
Bill Clinton - Got a "hummer" in the White House. Named one of the best President's with the highest approval rating in history.
Paris Hilton - does a "home movie". gets her own TV show.
Kim Kardashian - does a "home movie". keeps her TV show.

and the list goes on!

I'll let the court of public opinion decide. I sure do hope for YOUR sake @MasterOfMyDomains it doesn't get viral because as you've said. EVERYTHING I have mentioned here INCLUDING your crazy talk and obvious stalking of me? will be seen VIRALLY and since I don't think I've ever once attacked you verbally on here? How's that gonna make you look? I'm just an idiot who registered TM domains and there's some question about my intentions. You on thee other hand have hate in your heart like I stole of GF or BF or something lol.

oh hey! All your griping made me curious so did a simple quick search for keyword Realtors. Came across this interesting website and if this exists then I'm sure I'll find more. It's a website not associated with Realtor or NAR. ( I don't think) but "provides REALTORS® with data on more than 166 million parcels of property in the United States."

Realtors Property Resource
https://www.narrpr.com/
Realtors Property Resource® (RPR) provides REALTORS® with data on more than 166 million parcels of property in the United States.

here's thee important bit (on the bottom of the website)

Copyright © 2016 Realtors Property Resource®, LLC.Build 1.56.33.0 (Sprint 71)
Realtors Property Resource® and RPR are trademarks of Realtors Property Resource®, LLC. All rights reserved.

Not sure if they are ACTUAL NAR members or are just a company that provides a service to Realtors.

and then there are tons of GEO domains with Realtors in it. I'm sure all are Realtors associated with the NAR.

but also some websites mention Realtors in their Adwords ads. Is that allowed? wouldn't that be a TM?

I'm guessing Realtor association fees covers the cost of allowing you to use the Realtor TM.

I wonder how many Realtors would want to secure Bitcoin related Realtor domains? for those potential new Real Estate buyers who want to do the latest "thing" which is buy homes with Bitcoin? I mean For sure they can use it since they are NAR members. Judging by the website above. there seems to be some "leniency" with this.

Again I repeat. I'm already prepared to let these domains go in the trash. Would rather not of course. but losing $10-$12 is no biggie.

Although, having something to keep my mind off the pain in the ICU reading all your replies helped ALOT.

nothing beats pain better than "work".

Thanks everybody for your kind words. Glad to know there are still good people on here.

I own a domain with Realtor in it. Its actually the only domain I own with a TM in it.

The NAR was in contact with the previous owner and according to them it is OK to use as long as you make it clear that your site is aimed only at members of the NAR (I am in possession of the correspondence). If this is possible certainly depends on the name and since you received a C&D its prudent to lay down the pitchfork. But the NAR can be spoken to and they have some people with sense there.

I have owned the domain for two years and it remains undeveloped at this point.

had to reply to this one after going back in the thread. This post got a few thanks and Likes from people who seemed to be on "my side". what's curious is everyone who seemed to be all NEGATIVE towards me in this thread. did not choose to comment on this person's post. Promo is saying that the past owner of his "realtor" domain got such a letter from Realtor for his "Realtor" domain and said it was OK to own the domain.

AND not ONE of the MANY people who were quick to get on my CASE about NOT deleting these domains immediately. HAVE NOTHING to say to reply to this post which (if it's true) shows precedent that owning Realtor domains is possible.

How ODD? how come? (not talkin about you SilentPrtnr.)

It's like the BS belief that Aliens don't exist.
and Promos post? is like a Flying Saucer landing on the White House Law in the middle of a week day.

Please take the time now to respond to Promo's post. The fact that the "haters" choose to "Excuse" themselves from commenting to his particular post. SPEAKS VOLUMES does it not?

I mean you guys are more than happy to jump on my every word on here but when someone who has some valuable info that might just prove all you naysayers wrong. you CHOOSE to not REPLY? not even a DISLIKE? lol

again no idea if Promo is telling the truth. I'm hoping it's true. with things where money is involved you can't be too hasty.

THE END. Thanks Good night!

Last edited:
•••
The registrar will give up the contact info to a lawyer with a TM claim every time :)

sorry going back in the thread again had to comment on this one.

yea that makes sense but 2013? it's 2016 now still it exists? eeehh perhaps it's owned by a NAR member? who knows? or the Privacy is military grade?

Interesting find.

surprised again that no one who is against me. is brave enough to even comment on thee existence of BitcoinRealtor.com since 2013.

I'd appreciate anyone who gives good credible reliable info on why this particular domain is allowed to exist?

•••
Been there. I have shared with several other members my experience with R**ltor TM. They just want you to cancel it or drop it if expiring soon. Nothing else.

Immediately? they sent me this letter in less than a month of reg. pretty quick. do I have at least the entire year of the paid reg since you mentioned "expiring soon".

•••
use the word "realty" next time lol

RealtyBTC.com
RealtyBitcoin.com
RealtyCoins.com
RealtyBitcoins.com
PropertyBTC.com
RealEstateBTC.com
BitcoinsRealEstate.com

completely forgot I had these in my inventory. These problematic "Realtor" domains are SO non-issue right now lol

Last edited:
•••
Immediately? they sent me this letter in less than a month of reg. pretty quick. do I have at least the entire year of the paid reg since you mentioned "expiring soon".
I actually called them upon receipt of the email letter. If you had had it on privacy you probably could but if they have your info...

•••
Stalking you? Some connection liked or shared your photo on yes linkedin. I saw it. If that is stalking, book me
The rest of your posts above i will have to read again. After 4 or 5 sentences i just start scrolling till i pass your 4 posts in a row.

•••
As for the last part don't know if you missed it.

I'm in the ICU recovery just had bone fusion surgery. Level 4 and 5 and level 3 and 4

Had to redo an old fusion because of screw fracture due to recent rear end car accident on a bridge on December 13,2013. Bastard had only $14k coverage from Pennsylvania! Are you kidding me?

Yup that's right.

12/13/13 on a Friday the 13th and it was a full moon no less.lol (shoulda stayed home!)

Had to be extracted from my crap car using the jaws of life!Cool!!!

Oh and I had the pleasure of having a tiny Indian doctor stick two fingers up my bum to see if I have spine damage.

I loved how they trick you. Tell you to turn on your side and ask you your birthday. And I say.

April 26, 196ayyyyyyyeeeeeee9 as doc stuck his fingers in me! (. Not my real birthday)

Lol

So yea that's why I haven't gotten around to it. Lol

Sorry long story. Mods? Delete!
I tried to make sense of what you said above there. The lesson is realtor is a word you don't register.
Google you don't register. Yes others do, oh well.
There is no conspiracy, I am not stalking you, I did re read this entire thread, and it really is amazing.
Yes people mistakenly register trademark names when they are trying to register 100's or 1000's at a time.
Nothing I would ever do, be pretty funny to watch. Get well, pretend i don't exist on here. I will extend the courtesy to you. Butt please don't share the details of the little indian doctor putting two fingers up your bum anymore, or i will have to block you :yuck:

•••
Stalking you? Some connection liked or shared your photo on yes linkedin. I saw it. If that is stalking, book me
The rest of your posts above i will have to read again. After 4 or 5 sentences i just start scrolling till i pass your 4 posts in a row.

ahhhh cmon now. and how exactly did you know it was me? shared me photo? not too many liked or shared my photo. easily checkable.

so you saw a photo of me on Linkedin and automatically you know it was Me? automatically you thought it has to be that annoying Chinese fat kid on NP? kind of a stretch. but ok.......?

or perhaps you saw the photo saw the company name. even so you'd have to go all out of your way ( a conscious effort on your part) just to find my whois info to match my company name to come to the conclusion it's me on here. Difficult but not impossible. but kind of a stretch.

the more believable scenario is. you hate me here. pick any number of domains I've posted here and just reverse whois and you know the rest.

just come clean bro. no big deal. last chance before as you say this thread goes viral on those sites you mentioned.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back